Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Awake Reflectance Eyes E-6 Lilac Shadow

This review is totally overdue but I somehow forgot to write about this pretty gorgeous palette I received last year in July from my dear buddy Iris from Rouge Deluxe who kindly picked this up in Japan for me! I believe this palette is not available anymore but I just thought it's too pretty not to be reviewed!


I actually don't own a lot of Awake stuff... only this quad and the Stardom Collection Xmas coffret from 2007 which I reviewed here.

Awake is produced by Kose, one of Japan's biggest cosmetic companies who is also producing brands like Visee, Esprique Precious, Jill Stuart, Cosmeport, Cosme Decorte, Beaute de Kose and many others. It's one of the few Japanese brands sold in the USA, too (with better prices than Japan as far as I am informed).

Anyways, I know that my friend Iris loves the Awake quads so this was reason enough for me to get a quad, too =D


The Reflectance Eyes palette comes in a super pretty shiny red compact with the Awake logo.

Inside there is a nice large mirror and 2 high-quality applicators (most Japanese brands include good and usable applicators!)

The shadows are 3 powders and a cream shadow which feels like silk when you touch it. It'a more of a translucent dry cream and doesn't crease on me. The powders are super smooth and pigmented with gorgeous jewel-like shimmer.
The shadows are really top notch quality and the super fine sparkly shimmery they give is really gorgeous!


The colors of E-6 Lilac Shadow are cool thus they flatter me very well. The cream color is a gorgeous light purple. The powder shades are white, silver and deep gray.


All in all this palette is really gorgeous and I am somehow sad that I didn't pick up more Awake quads lol!

8 comments:

Annie Dong said...

~ This looks so nice on you! I think your eyes have just an ideal shape haha! ~

Bijin Blair said...

Very pretty palette!!

fuzkittie said...

That's a gorgeous quad!! Wow~~~ O.O

. said...

That is SO gorgeous! =O It does look super sparkly...

AskMeWhats said...

the only Awake cosmetics I've tried is their lipstick which is pretty! And now, seeing your post, wow they do make great e/s too! Looks wonderful!

mayaari said...

this is a really pretty set of shadows on you! I had an Awake foundation a long time ago and recall that it was one of the nicer formulas on my skin :)

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

the quad is pretty especially the shimmer is gorgeous... i like shimmery eyeshadow dunno why.. hahaha

Whitney & the full effect said...

those shades are perfect for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates