Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lavshuca Liquid Rouge in PK-1

This was one of the items I scored on the special blogger sale of Apopofkawaii.
I have a few of the Liquid Rouge glosses from Lavshuca and really like their thick but slick texture and pretty glossy finish.

The Liquid Rouge comes in a very small tube that would be very convenient to carry along. 
This gloss contains 4ml and retails for 1050 Yen which is alright I think.

As I mentioned above the texture is slick but thick thus rather long-lasting and glossy. 
It´s not scented or fragranced and doesn´t feel drying or gooey.


PK-1 is a very pretty light shimmery neutral-cool pink with shimmer. The color shows up well as it´s about medium-pigmented.


Overall a lovely gloss and very worth purchasing. 

I recently wore it paired with this EOTD:

Rating 4/5

3 comments:

Steph said...

this looks pretty. i like the packaging and the brush. do you know where u can get it from online that sell to uk?

tzeyien89.blogspot.com, please reply on my blog xx

birkinbagbeauty said...

I adore that EOTD you posted. The contrast of the blue line under your eyes and the khaki/beige on your lids is amazing. Can I ask you what colours you used?

Kathi said...

Hi,
check adambeauty, ichibankao, mihokoshop and apopofkawaii.com.

Hi Birkie,
I used the DHC quad in pk-1 on my lids and on the lower lid the shiseido hydro-powder in violet visions layered with that lavshuca eye crayon from couple of xmas ago. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates