Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Monday, August 22, 2011

LP - The USA edition: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Blush in Natural Pearl and Rose Pearl

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
As I mentioned before one of the very few non-Asian brands I really like is Physicians Formula, a US drugstore brand. I used to collect a lot of their stuff around 6-7 years ago and have recently fallen in love again with their beautiful new offerings (like all the Shimmer Strips stuff!).

I got the Mineral Glow Pearls Blushes in Natural Pearl and Rose Pearl recently with my drugstore.com haul as they looked very pretty in swatches and youtube reviews.

These are the virtues of these pretty blushes:

These Mineral Glow Pearls are silky and pigmented and blend nicely while lasting very well (even here in Egypt where I sweat a lot).
The finish of these is a gorgeous candlelit glow, in bright sunlight you can see shimmer though (not huge glitter anyways).

The compacts these come in are quite bulky and tend to get scratched easily and the included brush is definitely craptastic (like pretty much all PF brushes, they should just leave them out to be honest) however I still like this kind of packaging for some weird reason...the included mirror is also a nice touch =)

These blushes are unscented and don´t irritate my skin at all.

Natural Pearl: A very pretty lighter peachy pink

Rose Pearl: A cool hot pink

Overall I absolutely adore these blushes and have been using them a lot in the past weeks. I am not sure about their retail price, on drugstore.com I paid €6.51/each plus shipping.

Rating 4.5/5

4 comments:

Steph said...

this looks so pretty!


tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

paperdollrevenge said...

Beautiful blushers! Especially in your swatches. <3

cream puff said...

The peachy pink blush looks very cute! I fell in love with it! *___* How do you like the brush that comes with, btw?

Sharlynn said...

Oh wow! I totally see myself using both if I had either!! Would love to get my hands on Natural pearl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates