Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kiss Me Heroine Make Essence In BB Cream SPF30 PA++


More and more Japanese brands seem to jump on the BB Cream bandwagon. I am very curious for Japanese BB Creams as in general they seem to be more lightweight than Korean ones probably due to using less silicone in their formulas.
My currenty favorite BB Cream which I use regularly is the Meishoku Moist Labo BB Cream in Natural as it´s very comfortable to wear and the color match is excellent for me.


Recently Kiss Me added a new BB Cream to their Heroine Make range. It comes in a tiny 25g tube made of white and pink plastic. Of course it comes cutely packed in the typical Heroine Make kind of packaging.


The Essence In BB Cream is supposed to be your miracle product with the following benefits:
-Pore coverage
-Oil control
-Skincare (contains Hyaluronic Acid and nano-sized Collagen)
-Makeup base
-Foundation (skin coverage)
-Sun protection (SPF30 PA++)
-Walk your dog and do your laundry (maybe lol)


I currently see only one color available (01 Natural Ocher).
The BB Cream is on the lighter side and will not suffocate your skin like some Korean BB Creams. Furthermore the coverage is decent (about sheer-medium I´d say).
I have a huge problem though... the color (as usual)! It´s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too dark when I apply this. My swatch below doesn´t do the tan tone justice as it looks even darker when applied on my face. So unfortunately I didn´t wear this for longer than 2 minutes before I had to remove the BB Cream from my face. Probably this would suit about NC25-30 but this is just a guess.


I paid a bit below US$12 plus shipping (about US$2) so it´s one of (or even) the cheapest Japanese BB Cream I can think of right now.
I got it from Alphabeautyuk on eBay but you can also find this on Ichibankao. I am not sure if/when Adambeauty might get this.

5 comments:

myolie said...

love your reviews, i have moist labo and freshel and you are right freshel is better suited for me because of my yellow undertone. is this bb cream suited for yellow undertone?

Jen said...

Ooh, this sounds like my kind of bb cream. I'm always suspicious of the color though, is this darker than Korean bb's?

Unknown said...

sounds interesting thanks

Fiona Star said...

Sounds like a great BB cream to me, I definitely feel Korean BB creams are a little on the heavy side. And the yellow undertone looks really suitable for Asian skin! I'm going to try to get my hands on this! Kiss Me Heroine is kind of difficult to find though...

Unknown said...

haha i was just asking birkinbagbeauty if she has tried the heroine make bb cream as its all the rage in japan now but here you are, blogging about it!
gosh if its too dark then i cant use it cuz im really pale lol.
i find japanese bb creams darker than koreans' as jen mentioned. even the dr ci-labo one is terribly brown!!

love ur blog btw!
first time commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates