Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry for the long break...

Hi there, sorry for my long break... came back from Egypt on September 10th and since then just incredibly busy with the school start and what keeps me "entertained" the most these days is the preparation for my very last exam... I am so happy to finish my studies finally (well, I have to attend 2 courses with 3 hours/each per week for one more term but those are a piece of cake hehe...oh and I have to write a 35-pages thesis which isn´t very hard either)....

So please accept my apologies for neglecting my blog these days but I am one of those non-multitasking-skilled people on this planet...when I do something intensely it´s hard to concentrate on other stuff during that time!
So please bear with me for another couple of weeks and I should be back to blogging =)

xoxo

8 comments:

Paris B said...

Ah there you are. Glad all's good with you and here's wishing you the very best in your exams! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you are doing well! Good luck on your exam and thesis!

galpal.hi said...

Good luck with your studies, exam and thesis. Those should be your priority for now.

*Kat*

Shop N' Chomp said...

I'm one of those non-multitasking-skilled people too...hehe. School's more important anyways. Good luck! =D

breakingrumours said...

yay can't wait! :) all the best in your exams!

Shabby Non-Chic said...

Wishing you luck with your exams!:)

Noniek said...

Hope to see more post soon. Good luck on your exam!

Unknown said...

:) good luck on your studies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates