Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Naris Up Perfect Lip Wrapping Lip Care Essence

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
I found this cute new product called Perfect Lip Wrapping by Naris Up in Hong Kong (Sasa) so I picked up one as it really looked sweet with that pearly pink tube and that little duck on the package! Price was HK$55 which was quite right with me, too!

The Perfect Lip Wrapping Lip Care Essence comes in a cute pink squeeze tube with a slanted plastic applicator and a pearly white cap.

There are 10g in the tube which is quite a good amount for a lipcare.
The lip care has a thick slick texture without much stickiness and gives a very glossy finish. It´s not scented or flavored which is a plus for me =)

This is really comfortable to wear as it instantly soothes any dryness or taut feeling and leaves a nice moisturinzing layer on the lips.

Overall for me this is a perfect lipcare as I prefer the glossy and long-lasting kind like this over the typical waxy or greasy kind which usually vanishes after a few minutes.

Definitely recommended stuff so I got 2 more tubes from HK as backups =D I saw these on eBay in Alphabeautyuk´s store, too. Not sure about Adambeauty but I think I didn´t see it in his shop.

Rating 5/5

11 comments:

Pawawanpi said...

Nice, I was looking for some lip care items, I'll definitely have to pick some up.

cream puff said...

Oh my! It has such a cute packaging!! ^^ I agree, what I hate the most about lipcare products is that waxy feeling. Also, thanks for providing the ebay seller, because I always forget the shop name and have a hard time to find it again. lol

mimi said...

What cute packaging!!~ I love how there's a duck on it and it gives your plump lips like a duck~ XDD cuteee & creative~

ashura said...

The packaging is cute. I just wished the cute cartoon is on the tube as well…?

Beige Renegade said...

Thank you for this review! The packaging is so cute! I always appreciate your detailed reviews :)

PinkOrchids said...

This sounds really good! Thanks for the review! Will definitely look out for it :) xX

Joyce said...

ooh this looks adorable. i'm a sucker for cute packaging! does this have SPF?

Light Love said...

It sounds so good <3 Looking forward to trying it now!

Sell WoW Accounts said...

the packaging is so cute~
cutie duckling:3

ShinyPrettyThings said...

this is so adorable!!! Your reviews are always so helpful. I always come read them whenever I'm deciding on my purchases. hehe thanks!!!

Sue Do said...

Hi Kathi, I'm your new follower and reader !
I must say that i love the packaging, so cute yet so elegant, and the fact that it helps moisturize lip well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates