Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Big LP sale coming up!

Hey ladies (and gents if present lol)! A lot has happened in the previous months! I moved house, finished all my exams, got 6 super cute little bunnies etc. i have found out that my love for Japanese and Korean makeup has cooled down fairly much... I just found the repitition in product colors/ formulas etc. didn't make me want to further collect Asian makeup. Seems a good time has come to an end and something new has begun =) Since I am not buying new Japanese makeup and didn't at all the previous half year or so I don't really know what I could be blogging about...I still think my blog is a good source for those looking for reviews of previous collections but I don't think I am going to cover new releases. LP has been a great hobby but it started to get really costly as I reviewed products that I bought 99.9% of the time with my own money and I ended up not liking a good part of items that I got merely for reviewing. Since I have/had no sponsor and don't receive free samples by Japanese companies I came to the conclusion that I can't continue that way. I am thinking of posting like Etsy hauls or so and hey, if you are working for a cosmetics company and want to send me stuff for review I am open for it =) Anyway, I am going to sell most of my Japanese makeup, there are going to be some really fine items and everything was stored in a cool dark place. None of us smokes and our rabbits are outside in the garden =) so I recommend staying tuned if you want to secure a few nice goodies! I am going to post everything on LP sales after couple of days, I will post a reminder a few hours before the sale! I hope anyone is still reading my blog to see this post lol Thanks everyone for reading this and for your loyalty the previous years! Xoxo Kathi

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY you are back. I missed you .I love japanese/korean makeup but I can't take part in your blog sales:( we don't have paypal in my country :( how about you do a giveaway and choose me as a winner :D haha just joking I would love to see Etsy hauls and give my love to cute little bunnies i love animals :)

Crystal Gale said...

Hi! Is the sale gonna be open internationally too? hehe ^_^

Haru said...

Dear Kathi,
I miss reading your reviews dearly, but I hope you will continue to blog about your other interests. Do post some pics of your bunnies!

Tsubomi said...

Sorry to hear that you don't intend to blog about Japanese/Korean make up anymore. It has been a great pleasure reading about your ventures and experiences with Japanese/Korean makeup these past few years. I look forward to what you decide to do with your blog.

Tsubomi said...

It has been a great pleasure reading about your ventures into and experiences with Japanese/Korean make up. Sorry to hear you don't intend to blog about that anymore. I am glad to hear from you again through your blog and am looking forward to what you decide to do with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,Kathi! Great to hear from you again! I would just like to say thank you for the amazing posts you have done! I had thoroughly enjoyed reading the reviews you have done tremendously and it has been a great well of information! I would just like to thank you for your effort and time! I understand blogging takes up a tremendous amount of time. Even now, I still find it difficult to find time out of Real Life to blog. Throughout this half-year, despite the lack of post, your blog has been a great site for linking to the other make-up review website. So I really appreciate that you have decided to keep it going. I'm looking forward in getting to know you better through your new blogging theme! (And your sales post! Can't wait! XD) All the best in your exploration in other interest areas!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Kathi! Great to hear from you again! I would just like to say thank you for the amazing posts you have done! I had thoroughly enjoyed reading the reviews you have done tremendously and it has been a great well of information! I would just like to thank you for your effort and time! I understand blogging takes up a tremendous amount of time. Even now, I still find it difficult to find time out of Real Life to blog. Throughout this half-year, despite the lack of post, your blog has been a great site for linking to the other make-up review website. So I really appreciate that you have decided to keep it going. I'm looking forward in getting to know you better through your new blogging theme! (And your sales post! Can't wait! XD) All the best in your exploration in other interest areas!

Anonymous said...

Can we get first dibs on stuff? lol

Jenn said...

Welcome back! Congrats on finishing your exams! Will miss your reviews but looking forward to reading updates on other things~ your bunnies are too adorable!

. : * justine * : . said...

Hi Kathi!!

So happy to see you back! I've missed your reviews and am looking forward to your sale! You should definitely post about your other interests too!! Welcome
Back!

oflifeandlists said...

Glad to see you back! Your blog is a great place for getting information and looking up past reviews. Congratulations on finishing your exams! Looking forward to whatever direction you take your blog in.

Ashley said...

I love your Japanese/Korean cosmetic reviews and I'm sad to hear you won't be continuing them. I do, however, also love Etsy reviews so what ever you choose to do, I will support it! Welcome back :)

Jasmine said...

Hi Kathi! Always been a silent reader/follower... so glad you are back. Don't worry about losing your readership if you don't post about Japanese/Korean makeup, think of it as a chance to gain new readership!

I'd love to read about Austria and the city you live in. I really enjoyed your bunny posts :)

Even if you don't review any more, could you try posting tutorials? I've never been good at applying eyeshadow and I absolutely love your pictures...

Thanks and best wishes :)

Unknown said...

glad you're back! keep blogging and sharing - ebay or etsy or life sharing will be good. I really find your reviews and posts on Asian make up helpful.

Tempting to check out your blogsale too.. hehe

cheers,
jacq
visit Beauty Sketch - my Beauty Journal!

galpal.hi said...

Sorry to hear that you won't be blogging like before but I totally understand. Your reviews are wealth of information for me and others. Life goes on and that's just the way it goes. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

*Kat*

Paris B said...

Hiya Kathi! Was wondering where you'd gone :) Congrats on passing your exams. I do tend to agree with you re: Korean/Japanese makeup. They all meld into each other after a while so I fall in and out of love with them too. So why not just write about whatever makes you happy? I know I'd love to read it anyway and I'm sure there will be people who'd be more than willing to get in touch for releases etc :)

See ya round!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! I hope you will continue blogging even if not so much on Korean and Japanese beauty reviews (which I still read and find helpful). Congrats on moving houses, finishing your exams and adding adorable bunnies to your family! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates