Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Friday, May 11, 2012

Blog sale info

Hey there =D

I got all the items to put on my sale together and it´s a truly ginormous bunch! There will be lots of palettes, eye shadows, blushes, highlighters etc.
Since it´s by far the biggest sale I will be holding it will take me some hours editing, typing etc. I expect to put the sale up this Sunday, 4 PM (Vienna (Austria) time-zone).

Please note for this sale I created an email addy as my other email is so jammed:
Please send all your requests for the sale ONLY to lotuspalacesales@gmail.com! Thank you!

Due to the ridiculously high shipping rates from Austria I will go to Germany to ship all items as the rates there are much more economical and there is no stupid thickness restriction (well, like 60cm max, but that´s plenty anyway =P). Since the PO in Germany is around 75km drive (each way, around 150km total) I can only go once and will have to close the sale at a certain time (read on).
This might be the last sale where I will offer Japanese makeup so I recommend grabbing what you can lol

So the new conditions:

-Open internationally!

-All those buyers who email me right at the beginning (within the first 2 hours) after listing my sale will be required to pay instantly (no e-checks possible, sorry, they need too long to clear) after my confirmation of availibility as I will only hold each item for a maximum time span of 30 minutes after my confirmation email. This is not to annoy anyone but to ensure a swift handling of all new orders and to be able to quickly tell buyers if their desired item is available or already sold. Hence there won´t be a pending status for anyone. Thank you!

-All others will be required to pay me within 24hrs via paypal (lotuspalacesales@gmail.com) after I confirm the availibility, but I will have to close the sale by Thursday, May 17, 8 PM my time as I can only make a trip to Germany once for this sale.

-All paid items will be sent on Friday, May 18th via Deutsche Post Airmail. Unpaid orders will be cancelled or if the buyer insists can be mailed from Austria (only economical for Austrian buyers)
-As usual there is a first come-first serve rule

-Your Paypal payment has to please contain the item number(s). I am handling such amounts of items this time that it will be vital to prevent any kind of mix-ups!

-No returns or refunds unless I grossly misrepresented an item, no refunds for lost/damaged mail if no tracking number (US$3 extra) has been purchased.

-Should someone buy items weighing more than 2kg (which never happened before) individual postage rate will be determined

-Registered mail optional: US$3 per shipment (comes with tracking number), recommended for orders exceeding a value of US$50. I will not refund any lost or damaged items if the buyer didn´t purchase registered mail! There have been couple of lost packages recently so I HIGHLY recommend investing the extra $3! If your package exceeds a certain value I will have to send it registered!

-Käufer aus Deutschland/Österreich: Bitte Versandkosten per Email erfragen! Bezahlung per Überweisung möglich, solange sie bis zum Donnerstag, den 17. Mai ankommt!

Shipping rates via airmail for makeup purchases
(Valid only if items are paid by Thursday , May 17th, 8 PM (Vienna timezone)):
These rates are valid for customers all over the world, there is no differentiation between EU and non-EU addresses.
-1-3 items: US$7
-4-8 items: US$12
-9+ items US$22  (up to 2kg)
-Registered fee US$3 optional and recommended!
-My paypal addy (and addy to send me your list to): lotuspalacesales@gmail.com

Thanks for reading all that crap! Xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I wish there was a way you could accept payment through credit card :(

Julia said...

Bis zum 17. Mai, stimmt's? ;)
Mal sehen, ob was schönes für mich dabei ist, würde sich ja lohnen, wenn ich nur Porto innerhalb Deutschlands zahlen muss. :D

ゆーり ❤ said...

Hallo! c:

Angenommen ich kaufe etwas, wäre es dann vielleicht möglich dass wir uns irgendwo treffen und du mir die Produkte persönlich gibst? Ich wohne nämlich auch in Wien.

Kathi said...

@sataa... Sure, I accept credit cards via Paypal

@Julia... Ja bis zum 17. Sorry, hatte nen Tippfehler

@ sorry, kann deinen Namen nicht lesen =x ich bin leider nicht in Wien, sondern in Innsbruck (schreib das wegen der Zeitzone Wien nur, damit die Mädels es in ihre Zeit umrechnen können). Versand per Paket innerhalb Österreichs ist ja kein Problem und so einigermaßen leistbar

Anonymous said...

but we don't have pay pal in my country I shop online through shops that accept payment through direct credit card. Is it possible that if I like anything from your sale I tell you about it and I send some other makeup product equal to that product's price from an online shop to your address directly like NYX products from pork daisy.com I have done this before in a blog sale because I can't pay via paypal and that site offers tracking too please reply.Thanks

birkinbagbeauty said...

wow, I missed you a lot. Are you completely done with (Asian) makeup or will it be a detox?

Kathi said...

@sataa...where are you located?

@birkie...I think for now I am done but who knows, I might just fall back in love at some point of time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said...

where is the sale items posted? would love to see what I can grab from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates