Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Juju Shiromomohada Peach Whitening Mist

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
Juju released a new mini series of skin care in a cute peach theme, the 2 available products (well at least that I know of) are the Shiromomohada Peach Whitening Water and the Peach Whitening Mist.

From what I understand the water is richer whereas the mist is more refreshing. While I normally opt for the first this time I went for the lighter mist. I know I admitted not being a face mist person but since using the Hadanomy Collagen Mist from Sana (which I just finished a few weeks ago) I somehow got fond of face sprays instead of regular toners =D
Juju is quite famous for its Aquamoist skincare range which is an excellent range btw.!

Their packaging is usually not cute but this time Juju went for a really sweet peach theme.
The water  (200ml) and mist (250ml) retail for 924 Yen/each and come with a sweet and juicy peach fragrance. Both products are free of mineral oil,  alcohol, artifial coloring and are weakly acidic.
The included ingredients are hyaluronic acid, peach leaf extract, placenta extract (please don´t ask me which kind of placenta...)..

The Peach Whitening Mist is a very lightweight liquid which feels fresh and skin softening but not really moisturizing. It´s meant to be used before a skin milk/cream (that´s how I use it) or whenever one wants to use it, including after makeup application.
The mist is supposed to help in whitening the skin but I can´t confirm that.
The fragrance is nice but a litte strong so if you are sensitive to (peach) scents you might prefer to skip this product.
The spray nozzle dispenses the liquid a bit too strong for my taste making it more a spray than a mist (whereas e.g. the Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist comes out as a really fine mist).

Overall I like this stuff and enjoy using it but I don´t think I´d get another bottle and will rather use another Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist, also due to it´s slightly more viscuous texture.
The Shiromomohada range can be purchased from Alphabeautyuk on eBay or Adambeauty.com.
Rating 4/5

8 comments:

Beige Renegade said...

I think you are a mind reader : O I was just browsing this product today and was looking around for a review. I'm very skeptical about 'whitening' products >.< but I like the idea of this!

Cominica said...

the packaging is so cute!
i never heard this brand, but
I think i can't get it in my country.
jealouusss :(

Light Love said...

Too cute! <3 Love JUJU! I think I might lay my hands on this ;)

paperdollrevenge said...

I love facial mist sprays & peach scents, so I'll look into trying this and Sana Hadanomy Collagen one too, hehe. Thanks for sharing!

BollyAnlam said...

Looks great! I find Asian products so interesting, many have baby themes, looks so cute and sweet. I will try it when I get an opportunity.

Mimi Mae said...

looks cute!:3 By the way, Have you ever tried ordering something from BonjourHK?:3

breakingrumours said...

thanks for all the lovely reviews! i don't think this is available here but i'm sure there are some juju stuff here. will look for it. :) linked ya to my blogroll btw :)

Joey Anna said...

haha, this looks like Japanese Sake I bought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates