Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mont Bleu glass nail file with Svarovski crystals

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!

Mont Bleu recently provided me with one of their glass nail files to test and review. Please check out their website here. And if you are interested the file can be purchased from this site. There are numerous designs to choose from and I got a really pretty one, a white one with pink and clear Svarovski crystals.
I actually live only like 10 mins drive from the main Svarovski factory and love to visit the Crystal World there as the crystals there really sparkle and shine like nothing else =)

Anyway, the file is a glass file and is pointy, slender and long with a relatively fine graininess but nonetheless it can trim and shape my nails with just a few strokes and seems to seal the tips of my nails really well.

My previous crystal file was quite a bit rougher and I think it made my tips tear and break easier.

The design is really pretty and the crystals are absolutely well attached, none of them became loose or shifted.

Overall I can recommend checking out the glass nail files from Mont Bleu if you are in need of a good nail file.

Rating 5/5

3 comments:

PinkOrchids said...

Such pretty nail files! Glass files are still a new concept to me, do they work well?? I don't know how they work?! But they look very interesting :) Xx

Kawaiiberri92 said...

wow so cool ^u^

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh, I love those crystals. *^_^*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates