Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LP - The USA edition: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner part 2

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
This is just a quick review to complete my Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liners review I wrote here. If I get more colors there will be another review of course =)

Please refer to the other review regarding texture etc.
I equally love these 2 colors to the other ones I reviewed before...creamy, easy to apply, absolutely budge-and smudgeproof.


The colors I received:


-Blue Eyes:
I don´t know why it took me longer to purchase this. The colors are a gorgeous deep antique bronze/khaki kinda color, a very gorgeous true royal ink blue and a black with lots of fine blue shimmer so it looks like a deep blue on me.

Using the brown respectively blue liners:


-Glam Hazel Eyes:
Contains a gorgeous metallic antique gold shade, a medium metallic purple and a black with loads of fine golden shimmer which definitely shows up on my eyes.

Here is also a closeup pic of the brush which I forgot last time:

Rating 5/5

4 comments:

Haru said...

The blue liner looks especially gorgeous on you! I have the purple set, but didn't find the liners intense enough for my liking.

I see you're wearing crackle nail polish! :-)

jeanchristie said...

they look gorgeous!

u should try Tony Moly's back stage gel liners .. i bought the black (no. 1) and deep brown with shimmers (no. 3).

have yet to try out the black one, but the brown one is GORGEOUS!

never could put liner to save myself but i'm a total convert now!

Unknown said...

The pigmentation is amazing! The black gold glitter is sooo cute. Will search it to see if I can get them.

mavalsanca.blogspot.com

Mona said...

these liners look great on you. Ever since your last post on these I've been lemming them. Must find time to go fetch them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates