Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Friday, August 13, 2010

Kosé Nature & Co Three Butters Face & Body Lotion and Face & Body Balm and Shower Gel

I reviewed Kosé´s Nature & Co Three Butters Lip Balm and Hand & Nail Care Balm some time ago but tried some other products I should review now.

I got 2 body care products though they are supposedly also to be used on the face (but haven´t tried that, used on my body only!).


I ordered the Three Butters Face & Body Lotion (250ml) and the Three Butters Face & Body Balm (150g) and have used up the balm and half of the lotion by now.


When ordering the lotion I should have had in mind that the Japanese have a different understanding of what´s a lotion. Lotion basically means toner and so this product is a liquid and not a milky lotion as most of us expect knowing Western brands.
Even though the Face & Body Lotion is liquid it´s a very nice refreshing and moisturizing product to use on the body in the hotter months. It´s not sticky and just leaves my skin soft and silky. It´s more like a body splash with a milky *slightly* viscuous texture.


The Face & Body Balm however is a very soft buttery body balm with a slick and emollient texture. It´s perfect for the cooler months as it´s very nourishing and rich.

Both products have the signature scent all Kosé Nature & Co products sport, fresh herbal scent with a slightly fruity note.

Overall nice products albeit a bit on the pricier side. I got my pieces from eBay for around US$17/each.

I also got a travel sized 83ml tube of the Shower Gel for less than US$5 recently so it would fit to review it here.
It´s a transparent gel which foams up nicely to create a good amount of lather. since it´s not a shower cream it´s not really moisturizing but it doesn´t dry out my skin either.


I wish the scent would be a little stronger though as this has a very lovely but subtle scent.
The 83ml tube lasts me surprisingly well but I usually don´t use much shower gel as I like to create lather with a shower puff so a little goes a long way.
According to the seller it´s not available individually usually and it´s limited. Alphabeautyuk on eBay still has couple of pieces left for those interested.

4 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

with that adorable packaging, who wouldn't want to have one like that??!

~Lisa said...

Haha, I always thought it was weird when toners were called lotions.

& the packaging kind of looks like L'Occitane =P

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Thanks for the review :)

Kelsey said...

I'm subscribed to your blog, even tho I live in Japan! It's good to read your reviews and know what is a decent product to buy. I almost bought the Nature and Co Honey shampoo and cod. today, but remembered to check your blog! Can you do a review of them? I like the hand cream you reviewed before...
Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates