Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some cute Etsy haulage!

I am very behind on posting hauls etc. but today I wanted to share some Etsy stuff I received over the week.
I've been hauling like crazy as there are just too many cute things to resist!
I will sort the hauls by sellers as this is the easiest way lol!

-ElliBathNBeauty:

I ordered the Vanilla Cupcake Whipped Cream Soap and Chocolate Cupcake With Vanilla Frosting Whipped Body Butter, 4 oz. tubs each.
These smell SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy! I feel like they're edible lol! What I love about these items is also the cute labeling (they look elegant and professional so they'd make great gifts, too!) I also think the wrapping was really nice and the added skincare ingredients like Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Almond Oil etc. are a great bonus, too!



-GurleysGoods:
I ordered 2 iPhone cases from her as they looked nice and practical. It turns out that I love these! They look sleek and the patterns I picked are really cute! The fit is perfect as these are made specifically for the 3G iPhones.



-Chetanddot:
This seller uses some of the prettiest Japanese fabrics and I love the things she comes up with so I ordered a bunch of stuff that matches. Really love the items and they're made with lots of love!
I got a drawstring bag, a makeup pouch, a small case for cards etc. (I use it for my driving license and car papers), a wallet and a pocket tissue pouch.


-Siamsquare:
I think this lady is incredibly talented when it comes up to produce cute and practical wallets, cardholders and other pouches/bags etc.
Her items are really extremely well made and so pretty and comfy to carry around. I got a wallet and a cardwallet and both are really perfect! Look at all those slots and pockets for cards etc!
I am a sucker for Japanese fabrics which she uses in most of her items.


-Tagodesign:
Professionally made and super cute glasses pouch. I was searching for a cute way to store my sunglasses for some time now and found this super pretty case made of Japanese fabric. Most amazing was the delivery speed, I ordered this on Monday (seller is based in Japan) and received the item on Thursday (regular airmail!).
Of course excellent craftsmanship. They have tons of pretty pouches in all sizes available!


-Anniesplace:
Here you can buy very pretty baby receiving blankets/swaddler blankets. I got 2 of these for my cousin who is due in June =D Obviously she's getting a girl as you can tell from the colors =D The blankets are very well made and the fabric is super cute!
I ordered an XL blanket for my toddler so she can use this in summer when a thicker blanket is just too hot!


-Happyfriends:
Cute little amigurumi friends sent from France =D I picked out the cute little elephant! He's so sweet and makes a nice decoration for my handbag (as you can see in below).


-Tippythai:
Handmade purses/handbags. I picked out 6 bags so far (received 4 of them already) and I am so impressed with the quality/craftsmanship and amount of pockets you find inside the bag!
I just took a pic of the bag I currently use but I have 2 more in purple (one in a brighter purple canvas material, 1 in a lightweight hemp/cotton blend) and a gray one with lavender lining. The 2 more bags I ordered are a black messenger bag with unbleached canvas lining and a bright cherry red canvas bag (both made as custom order with different sizes than offered).
Even though I own a few expensive designer bags I prefer Tippy's handmade ones as I prefer a simple and convenient style over fashion hehe (I always admitted that I am not much a fashion person!).


I still have tons of packages on the way so you can expect more Etsy haul posts soon!

Oh and this is my favorite tree/bush in the garden. It's blooming right now and when the wind is blowing it's snowing pale pink blossoms! So cute!

25 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

WOW, that is some excellent hauling with massive kawaii-ness! You created new lemmings again...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post! I've been wanting to try ordering from etsy, but I never know where to start - now you've given me some great ideas! I also love that tree in your yard.

acutelife said...

You have a sakura tree on your yard?????omigosh,that's my dream!! love all your hauls,they are all so pretty!!I better stay away from etsy XD

dodo said...

Nice etsy Hauls!! thanks for posting them,i got so much inspirations,hehe~~

Kathi said...

Hiya,
it's not a Sakura tree (though we have a plum tree in the garden with beautiful white blossoms), but the blossoms smell delightful and the pale pink is so cute!

Laura L said...

wow, great etsy haul, sure sure, I will check on all all the etsy haul u got, they are so cute!

oh, how about the shipping?
seperate items will send seperately by the seller. is it expensive?

. said...

Woah! Love the haul! Some people really are *very* talented...

Your iPhone has a super cute fascia thing. What is it exactly? My iphone has a standard boring fuschia pink hard plastic case thing... =_= It often makes me forget how beautiful the actual phone is.

Traclyn Yeoh said...

All of them look so cute and good quality!

fuzkittie said...

You just made me RUN over to Etsy!!! Haha I'm a HUGE sucker for Japanese fabrics and everything you got is just adorable!!! >.<

Tracy said...

Huals of cuteness! The little mushrooms are really adorable.
I will totally dig having a bag with so many cute pouches!
:)

cand said...

thanks so much for sharing ur haul! it's really helpful, those bags are just what i've been looking for yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the wallets, so adorable! I actually just came home from the mall today searching for a cute wallet, came home empty-handed cos couldn't find anything I liked. I'll take a look of the sellers you mentioned, thanks! You pick out such adorable things! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Awesome haulage!!! :) That lil' elephant is TDF.

Catherine said...

OMG, so many new lemmings!!! The little elephant on your new bag is SO, SO CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Where did you order them?

Please share their website with me

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Ohhh, you've just encouraged me to shop more!! Your hauls are lovely!

That's a beautiful bush in full bloom. Thanks for sharing the photo :)

Dee said...

That bag is AMAZING! The first time I saw it, I thought it was leather. (Then I scrolled down and found out they were canvas XD)

Shizznizzle said...

I love Etsy, many great Bath & Body sellers over there, my favorite so far is Mad City Sue, Because I'm The Princess and Cozy Moment's...I have some reviews & pics on my blog if you're curious =)

Other than that, awesome haul! the Iphone case looks fab!!!

Kathi said...

Hi Ning,
yes, you pay each seller separately. Most are reasonable with their shipping charges (contrary to ebay where they love to rip us off)

Hi Jian,
I just ordered an iphone skin (vinyl stickers) here:
http://cgi.ebay.at/Vinyl-Skin-Sticker-For-Apple-iPhone-3G-55-02-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ110382501485QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10364QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262QQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Min Sin,
just go to www.etsy.com and either search for the seller names I posted or search for items you are looking for!

Hi Nanzy,
I'll check your blog out for sure!! I got several recommendations for Mad City Sue so I have to try something from her!

Kathi said...

Ebay link above doesn't work...the item# of the vinyl skin I got is 110382501485

Anonymous said...

those pouches make me feeling so old because they are too cute and i won't dare to carry them around. lol


they are cute for sure. i am just too "aged". :P

Kimberly said...

what a wonderful ETSY haul posting. I def want to check out the whipped lotions/butters and the handbag, and that amigurumi elephant!!!

I must learn how to make them!!!

MiuMiu said...

that's a huge haul and everything looks so cute! i like how etsy has so many unique things that are difference from what everyone else has.

Yumeko said...

omg you hauled big!

Anonymous said...

Aww... how kawaiii! The Chetanddot bags are sooo cuuute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates