Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Sunday, December 6, 2009

EOTD (VOV Castledew Shine Platinism) & LOTD (Lavshuca Rouge Essence Bar RD-2

I usually don't post EOTD (=eye of the day) or LOTD (=lips of the day) pics individually, I rather incorporate them in product reviews.
However I liked yesterday's look very much so I thought of posting it here:

VOV Castledew Diacut Eyes in Shine Platinism (dark purpley taupe, silvery metallic beige and flesh colors used), MM Lash Enamel Glamour Neo & base, Kate Supersharp BK and Kate Square Cut Liner in BK-1 (inner rims)


Lavshuca Rouge Essence Bar in RD-2 (and some random dark rose lipliner from Maquillage)

6 comments:

imcarvalho said...

The lipstick looks gorgeous :3 I'm so broke, and I still want to get more stuff XD

hanidee said...

I love your lips. They look amazing in every single color! The color is brilliant.

Catherine said...

Your lips look incredible!

AskMeWhats said...

wow ! The lipstick looks gorgeous on your lips!!!! And your EOTD makes me go "wow"!

myolie said...

love the eyes. it has a magnetizing effect. hope you could do a step by step tutorials on the eyes.oh and thanks for the advice on the bb creams, had been using the moist labo for a week already and loving it.^ ^

skyblueinsf said...

your lip looks so natural and nice... your eyes look nice too. Always curious how you look like.... must be pretty...

I have 1-2 lines under my eyes. Any suggestion on good eye cream?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates