Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Monday, December 28, 2009

Kose Cosmeport Rose Of Heaven Hand & Body Milk + Lip Balm

While browsing eBay (one of my favorite stores, alphabeautyuk) I discovered Kose´s new bodycare series "Rose of Heaven" which comes in very pretty appealing packaging and claims to:


-contain damask rose honey and extracts from 4 selected rose parts (buds, flower, petal and fruit) and
-7 organic plant extracts (rosemary, marigold, elderflower, chamomile, olive oil, jojoba oil, sunflower oil).
-Also the scent is described to be like freshly grown in paradise or something like that.

There are only a few items in the line: Holy Cocktail Body Essence (some sort of massage essence if I am not wrong), Fragrance, Hand & Body Milk (in 2 sizes), Lip Balm and Body Creamy Butter.

I picked up the Lip Balm and the larger (185ml) size of the Hand & Body Milk. Sasa has the items, too, but they´re currently out of stock (except for the Holy Cocktail Body Essence).

-Lip Balm:
The lip balm comes in a cute light pink pot. The balm has a milky pink color which also shows up a little on your lips (making them look pale) if you slap on a generous amount of the balm.


The balm is very smooth and feels really nourishing. The scent reminds me a lot of Kose´s Happy Bath Day series which disappointed me a little as I wanted it to smell different but since I like Happy Bath Day I am not too upset. Happy Bath Day smells a bit frutier and less powdery which makes me like the scent of the products from Happy Bath Day better though.

-Hand & Body Milk:
I got the large bottle as it has a pump dispenser and it´s better value for money.


The Hand & Body Milk is a very interesting product as you pump out a milky pink gel but when you rub it in it transforms into a smooth white cream which gives a good deal of moisture and makes my skin very smooth.
Like the lip balm this has a strong scent, a powdery rose scent which is pleasant but not my top favorite fragrance for sure.


Price-wise these are on the higher side for a drugstore brand. I like both items and will continue using these. Not sure if I´d repurchase though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr AVA16 here...I can't seem to remember my password anyways...


Love that seller on ebay!! Will definitely go grab the lip balm...I loved the first rose collection!!!

Unknown said...

pretty packaging! makes me feel calm just looking at it haha

Unknown said...

Very interesting! I want to try the body milk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates