Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Monday, December 28, 2009

Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Face Masks

Among my recent huge Sasa orders (which pretty much replenished my stock of Japanese skincare, haircare and body stuff for the next months) were new sheet masks from Kanebo Kracie. At least they were new to me as I never saw them before.
Since I ordered really a lot I will bring more skincare and hair stuff reviews over the next weeks =)



I got couple of boxes of each type they had listed on Sasa (5 pieces/box, US$6/box):

-Concentrated Moisturizing Collagen Mask (blue box)
-Concentrated Hyaluronic Acid Liquid Mask (red box)
-Concentrated Natural Type Ceramide Mask (green box)

The 5 masks come in a soft pack with a hole to take the masks out (think baby wipes). The sheet masks are rather thick and soft and well saturated with the (unfragranced) liquid.
The boxes (with a cute illustration on the front!) are only printed in Japanese but Sasa has a description of each type on their website.

-Collagen Mask:
From Sasa.com:
"
Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Moisturizing Collagen Mask is specialized in making skin regain its luster and elasticity. The mask include the essence extracted form deep sea water and 12 different seaweed ingredients which effectively replenish moisture to all skin layer, especially to dry and flakey skin. The collagen extracted from deep sea water enhances the reproduction of collagen cell, hence increases skin elasticity. Free from fragrance and color preservatives, Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Moisturizing Collagen Mask is gentle to skin and able to achieve dual effect of moisturizing and replenishing skin. "


-Hyaluronic Acid Mask:
From Sasa.com:
"Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Hyaluronic Acid Liquid Mask contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid which has proven to be the most powerful ingredient for hydrating skin. Every 1 gram of the hyaluronic acid is capable of retaining 6 liter of water. It is ideal for repairing degenerating, dehydrated skin. Hyaluronic acid can enhance the speed of regeneration and remove old corneous tissue hence allow better absorption of nutrient provided by the mask. Leaving skin a hydrated and luminous complexion. Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Hyaluronic Acid Liquid Mask is made of high density material. Once you apply the mask, the nutrients are locked between the mask and the skin which allow nutrients to penetrate slowly across all skin layers. Free from fragrance and color preservatives, Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Hyaluronic Acid Liquid Mask is gentle to skin and able to achieve dual effect of hydrating and replenishing skin."



-Natural Ceramide Mask:
From Sasa.com:

"Kanebo Kracie Concentrated Natural Type Ceramide Mask contains natural ceramide which helps to repair the ceramide within the corneous skin layer. Ceramide is a very important lipid in assisting retaining moisture and maintain corneum tissue’s structural integrity. Kanebo Kracie Natural Type Ceramide Mask helps replenish the ceramide inside corneous layer and form a protective barrier which helps to retain and avoid moisture from leaching out, and at the same time blocks all the harmful chemicals from entering. Free from fragrance and color preservatives, Kanebo Kracie Concentrated NaturalType Ceramide Mask is gentle to skin. It will enhance the skin elasticity and leaving skin look supple and radiant, even when you are in places with low humidity."


I think these are some of the best masks I have tried. The Kanebo Kracie Hadabisei masks (the black ones which I reviewed earlier) are my holy grail masks and so far all Kracie masks I tried are exellent.

When using any of the Concentrated Masks (applied for about 15 minutes) my skin gets super soft and smooth and looks lustrous and nourished.
My sensitive skin tolerates all of the masks perfectly so I will happily continue to use them.
All in all highly recommended! Please always make sure to seal the package well as otherwise the masks might dry out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These masks look absolutely adorable. I love the Kanebo Kracie Hadabisei sheet masks (I also got mine from Sasa), they're amazing and probably the best I've tried so far in my sheet mask venturing.

Enjoy! :)

Jenn said...

I just saw these at the japanese market after I read your post. Glad I was able to read it on my phone so I knew which ones to buy. Can't wait to try them out =)

Anonymous said...

I still have some Kracie Hadabisei ones from the U.S. They have them in whitening, Q10, moisturizing, etc and always stocked in Japanese grocery stores.

Since you like like sheet masks, I thought I would tell you about Isaworkshop, which is exclusive in Hong Kong and I tried it when I went back to HK this summer b/c my mom used them. It's more expensive than the Kracie but I think the difference is that they have more added herbal ingredients.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates