Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Xmas 2009: Esprique Precious Illuminate Fantasy Collection

One of the most anticipated Xmas coffrets this year was the one from Esprique Precious as it offers great value for money and a nice collection of items to play with.


The Illuminate Fantasy Collection includes:
-Face Color & case & brush (full-sized)
-Nail Color N PK816 (5ml)
-Glamorous Glossy Eyes WT01 (3g)
-Dress On Glossy Rouge in PK883 (4.4g)


The retail price of this is 3675 Yen (about US$43) which is a good deal, I think the face color with case and brush would retail for about that price.

-Face Color:
The Face Color is sure to suit a variety of skin-tones as you get a pink, soft orange and tan shade along with a white highlighter. Very practical for shading your face and to go with a lot of various lipstick colors.
The individual blocks of colors are big enough to use the colors individually or you can always swirl some or all colors together.


The face color has a silky texture and sheer but decent amount of pigment. The colors can easily be layered for greater intensity. The finish is a subtle glow which is very pretty!

The included case is so pretty with a rhinestone push button! The brush is really soft and of good quality. There is an extra plastic tray to rest the brush on.


-Nail Color N:
I like the nail color very much! It's a gorgeous pearly pinky peach with a good opacity.


-Glamorous Glossy Eyes:
This is a white cream shadow with fine glitters. It's sheer and makes a nice wash as the glitter bits aren't as large as e.g. the one in the JS coffret. This makes a nice base shade or highlighter, too.


-Glamorous Glossy Rouge:
The is a clear lipgloss with pink sparkles throughout. I'd have preferred a more pigmented color as the clear/pink sparkles gloss is very common, especially in the Xmas kits!


All in all a nice collection and can also be combined well with last year's coffret which came with an eyeshadow trio and pencil but no blush =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blush looks so pretty! <3

Unknown said...

I've been lemming for it....Bought the coffret just after reading the review!!:-)

Sofie said...

Gah, seen so many blog posts about this now! Too bad I don't really use alot of blush but it's so pretty!

Sofie said...

Gah, seen so many blog posts about this now and it's so pretty! Too bad I don't use alot of blush!

Paris B said...

I got this!! I got it in Japan because it looked pretty and looked a good deal. Then I got home and its retailing here for so much less! :( But still, its a pretty set and one that's worth the money I paid so I'm happy. Thanks for the review!

. said...

Pretty pretty!! I especially love the blush. and the rhinestone push button is SUCH nice touch!

NottyEvil said...

i like the blusher the best, packaging so cute too!

Musicalhouses said...

Wow, the entire set looks so pretty and feminine :)

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

Wah total jealousy! lols amazing set.. the colours look so pretty!

Shan x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates