Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ichibankao haul

I haven't been buying much makeup lately, mainly because there were no interesting new releases. I think this year's summer collections have quite some failures like Maquillage (cream palettes! )=) and Lunasol (don't like the eyeshadow colors they released!)


A few items caught my interest though so I ordered:
-Beaute de Kose Makeup Coffret (you know, I had no idea that they were releasing a summer coffret! I think that's a cool idea! Normally you get such collections only for Xmas!)
-Jill Stuart Illuminance Eyes in 07 Layered Gem. I am honestly not sure yet if I really like this!
-Coffret D'or Color Mixing Eyes in 05
-Integrate Impact Double Liner in #10 (Black x Silver)
-Maquillage Glossy Nail Color in GR654

Thorough reviews will follow soon!


13 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

FAB...I am looking forward to your makeup review!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the Kose coffret looks so nice on Ichibankao! I can't wait for your reviews on them, and actual real life pics!

Laura L said...

oh. new layout is sooo adorable, love it, and is 3 column, yes yes.... cute!
and I cant wait for your review for this haul!

Anonymous said...

Yay... Ichibankao!
Erwarte auch eine Bestellung von Ichibankao, hehe... kann es kaum erwrarten, es zu erhalten.

Naja, da es mir Jamilla noch zushicken muss aus England, hoffe ich mal, dass es in ca. 2 Wochen da ist. ;)

Zur Zeit haben es mir Lunasol und Jill Stuart antgetan, hehe... aber Coffret d'Or scheint auch tolle Sachen zu haben, hm?

I LOVE your haul!

Jamilla Camel said...

I am drooling already! Waiting for the reviews!!

-Yu- said...

excellent! I can't wait for your review! looking forward to it.

Tracy said...

Review soon! I am loving the new layout :)

Jéssy said...

I love the makeup you purchase..
Are all very luxurious or cute =)

My dream is a day to have something of Jill Stuart .. I love the packaging of these products!

I love your new layout

justltee said...

Can't wait to see reviews!

Saint said...

That's a great haul~ I hope you do a review on the Integrate eyeliner

Whitepiano555 said...

lots of goodies, review Coffret d'or and Jill stuart plssssss.

KRYSTAL said...

wow love all the goodies!! cant wait for a review =]

Catherine said...

Can't wait for your reviews!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates