Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Monday, June 15, 2009

Scrunchy haul from Yumeko =D

As I mentioned in my previous Yumeko haul post (<---click) I participated in most of her sales so far and my latest purchase was a couple of hair scrunchies from her most previous sale =D I just love her handmade items! Click here to see my other haul from her!


Ah, they're so cute! Yes, I got 2 of the same style as I wanted one for my daughter (7 yo) and one for myself, too =P

Look at the cute strawberry fabric and the bow! I have never seen a scrunchy with a bow here!
As always these are made very well so I am sure they'll survive for a long time hehe!


She sent me a pair of chopsticks!! I love these (cute bunnies and blossoms!)! Finally stylish chopsticks to eat my Sushi with! =D Thanks, sweetie!!


Do check out Yumeko's blog here and here sales blog here!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Those are so cute!

Jamilla Camel said...

ULTRA KAWAII!! I have a collection of hair scrunchies that I bought in Paris, but my hair is too short now!

dodo said...

Nice haul, cute scrunchies!

KRYSTAL said...

i saw that scrunchy she made, its so cutee!!

Citrine said...

The strawberry print is so cute...

P.S. Are you sure that those "chopsticks are not hair pin?" Well, they kind of look short...

Shop N' Chomp said...

oh my gosh, the strawberries! hee hee...

Kathi said...

Hiya, yea it had crossed my mind that these might be hair deco but they're really long (same long as my plain wood chopsticks) and have a rough front part which I *thought* has been made to be able to catch slippery food better? I think they could be used either way anyway lol!

Yumeko said...

whee glad you like em!!!
cant wait to see maryam in them!

Victoria said...

These are really cute! And so is your blog.xx

http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates