Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Japanese sticker sale on Etsy

I am not usually posting any shop news but I thought I have to share this with you (and I am not getting anything from this seller for posting this nor am I affiliated with her):
If you are looking for kawaii Japanese stickers you should check out one of my favorite Etsy shops, Japankawaiiya. They are selling cute pre-packed lots of 30 sticker sheets or sticker baggies for US$20 or US$30 for the premium lots (&shipping). That´s really a good price as usually you pay anywhere between US$2-5 per sheet/bag in other online shops. The designs in most lots are nicely mixed and you get really cute stickers like puffy ones, gel, felt, capsule stickers etc.

Furthermore they are selling all other regularly listed stickers for 50% off (which will be refunded after payment), unless they are marked as Sale or New Arrival item (most aren´t so there are really a ton of different designs on discount!).
Certainly I indulged in some of the sets and single sheets and I also ordered a few things not listed on Etsy in their webshop (where they are not having the sticker sale btw).. When you are a mom of 3 you should always have some small gifts around and of course I like to use them, too =P 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Etsy, I feel like the shops their are so underrated sometimes. And thank goodness I just got back from Asia with an armful of stickers or else I would've just bought some.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates