Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Xmas 2010: Majolica Majorca Majoromantica (perfume)

This year´s Xmas collection from Majolica Majorca is downright disappointing. A perfume, a red mascara and a pink nail polish...that´s all! No cool palettes, no shimmer powder...nothing.
I neither need red mascara nor pink nail polish but I definitely wanted to try out the new perfume called Majoromantica.
The Majoromantica perfume comes in a slim tall bottle made of a pretty bright red glass.

The applicator is a long slim black stick which is very convenient for dabbing the perfume behind your ears etc.

The perfume is in an oily solution and to my greatest suprise extremely long-lasting and quite strong so a little goes a very long way. I dabbed a little on this morning at around 8 AM and now, 10 hours later, I still can smell it.

I am not good in describing scents so all I can say it´s a spicy smell, a little powdery but not to a cloying extent. It´s definitely neither really floral nor very fruity but it has a slightly fresh note.

My dear reader Aki translated the composition for me here (thank you!):
Top Notes: Juicy and Fruity (Juneberry, strawberry, raspberry, pomegranate, apple, fig, mangosteen, bergamot, lemon, mandarin)
Middle notes: Floral Sweet (Rose, sweet pea, jasmine, muguet, gardenia)
Base notes: Sweet and Mysterious (Vanilla, maple, brown sugar, sandal wood, amber, musk)

I actually love the perfume, it smells really great and is perfect for the season now. I don´t think this is a very unique scent but it´s nonetheless really yummy and doesn´t cause any headache (as I am really sensitive to scents!) =P


Retails for 1680 Yen for 20ml. I got mine from Ichibankao but I think other online shops will carry this soon, too (I see e.g. Mihokoshop is listing this now, too). 

Rating 5/5

9 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

mmm,.it sounds just right up my alley...

Frances said...

wow they have perfume now?! the composition of the perfume sounds very nice ^__^ will look out for it. tks for the review :D

Anonymous said...

wow i can't wait to go back to see this product in person. I love that stick! LOL

Jenni said...

wow the applicator thing is a bit novel :D love the idea of it!

kaizokumousy said...

nice :3 i like that perfume ^^

shynygal said...

I am SO buying this it sounds like it's my type of scent. No one else will be wearing it and it can fit in my purse o(^_^o)(o^_^)o

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love the packaging! :)

astrorainfall @ beauty box said...

Oooooo it sounds delish! I want to get it too. Will be lemming for this one...

saltvinegar said...

i'm really scentsitivetoo.. mayb this is the answer to my problems.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates