Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Monday, November 22, 2010

Kanebo MFC Cheek Color RS-1

Time to renew the next Kanebo MFC product I picked up with my previous haul from Fumiko´s blog sale!

The Cheek Color is definitely the first product that caught my eye as it looks really super cute in its small compact and the heart-embossed powder.
The color RS-1 looked like my perfect kind of color.

The texture is quite smooth with good color pay-off. There are 3 blush colors and a highlighter in each compact but they individual blocks of color are quite small so it might be a bit difficult to pick them up.
The included brush is small but soft so it would do the job when you are on the go or in a hurry.

RS-1 is a combination of gorgeous cool pinks, the darkest color even has a slight blue duo-chrome quality. The colors are all shimmery but not to the disco-ball extent.

Overall a lovely blush I love using often these days.

Rating 4/5

PS I will post a giveaway within the next days so be sure to check my blog regularly =)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

would love to get my hands on the MFC items! sadly they aren't available in HK!

May Kay said...

I wish I had your selection of makeup ^__^



http://howtobegal.blogspot.com/

galpal.hi said...

I saw this blush on Fumiko's blog and thought that it was so cute but I didn't purchase it. I might have to rethink it.

*Kat*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates