Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Monday, November 1, 2010

Canmake Cream Cheek in 02 Cherry Pink

I believe the Cream Cheek blushes from Canmake are very popular and much raved about. Of course that meant I have to try one, at least for the sake of this blog (and for pretty flushed cheeks of course hehe).
Read here is what Canmake has to say about this product. 
The color I liked most was 02 Cherry Pink which looked like a pretty rich pink that should fit perfectly with my skin-tone.
The Cream Cheek comes in a cute little plastic case without any kind of applicator so you should use your fingers or a foundation/cream blush brush. I use my fingers and find the smooth pigmented texture spreads and applies absolutely evenly even when used on top of powder and not underneath. Though this blush is very pigmented so it will show up well even with powder on top (which helps to set the creamy color).
I find this lasts very well but right now the weather is very cool and rather dry so I don´t know how good the lasting power is in hot and humid weather.
The only thing I dislike about this blush - and actually this bugs me very much - are the huge pieces of golden glitter found in the blush. Even with powder on top the glitters show up and this is something just not very appropriate for me. I love fine shimmer on my face and would never wear flat matte makeup but I am just not a fan of glitter on my face. 
The color 02 Cherry Pink is really a gorgeous rich pink color but the golden glitters sort of ruin it a bit for me. The glitter doesn´t show up well on the pic but it´s obvious once the color is spread.
I got this from Apopofkawaii.com.

Rating 3/5

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review! Shame about the glitter, I am the same as you, can't stand it!

sweetcloud said...

100% agree with you on the glitter part. It seems it doesn't bother most people because I've seen a lot of positive reviews none of which mentioned the glitter! My cream cheek is now sitting at the very bottom of my makeup stash unfortunately :/

sweetcloud said...

I agree 100% with you on the glitter part. It seems it doesn't bother most people because I've seen a lot of positive reviews none of which mentioned the glitter! My cream cheek is now sitting at the very bottom of my makeup stash unfortunately :/

AskMeWhats said...

Definitely gorgeous Pink shade! I'd love to own this on my traincase!

Aranza said...

I agree with on the Glitter part, but omg the shade is simply gorgeous. Too bad i dont have access to Asian cosmetics here in AZ =(

Jenni said...

lol i have 5-6 cream cheeks and i love them <3!! they had an LE cream highlighter too! i dont find the glitter in the cream blush a problem though :) but i can see why some people wouldn't like it, hehe!

Anonymous said...

When I swatched these I noticed this shade had a lot of glitter. If I remember correctly the others, while shimmery, have much less glitter. I bought shade 1 and it has a little shimmer but it's hardly noticeable at all. Strange why this shade had to be different...

faye lu said...

great review - i just picked up 03 today! can't wait to try it x new follower =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates