Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Demeter Fragrance Library: Hello Kitty cologne spray

I reviewed the Little Twin Stars and My Melody cologne sprays from Demeter recently. I really love those 2 so I ordered the Hello Kitty-themed one, too.


Hello Kitty is a lovely apple scent. Not the kind of sweet kitty apple but rather a stronger one with more dimension.
Overall this is probably my favorite scent of the 3 so I am really happy I ordered it.
Lasting power is ok...since it´s a cologne it needs reapplication throughout the day.


I got mine from Sasa for around US$23 for 30ml. This shop seems to stock quite a variety of the Fragrance Library from Demeter.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Kathi!

Thank you for reviewing this as I am a huge Hello Kitty fan and was considering getting this. Just wondering though, have you tried DKNY Be Delicious (the one in the green bottle) and if yes, how would you compare that with this one as they're both apple scents.

Thank you so much in advance! =)

Cinnabunnie said...

oooh hello kitty is just too cute and i love apple scents! yummm

Kathi said...

Hi Sheila,
I sniffed DKNY Be Delicious a long time ago but can´t remember, sorry!

galpal.hi said...

I have been debating whether to get this product or not but was worried about the scent. Thank you for reviewing it. I'm glad to hear that it doesn't have a kiddie scent to it.

*Kat*

women pheromones said...

Wow! very cute for sure my niece will love that hello kitty cologne spray,good that you shared this.

cletsey

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates