Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yanagiya Prexceed Collagen Moisturizing Hair Serum

I tried a few items from Yanagiya Prexceed and so far all seemed good to me. I am very fond of the Apricot Hair Cream I reviewed a short while ago.


This Collagen Moisturizing Hair Serum looked interesting when I spotted it on Sasa and it somehow didn´t look like a hair care item, don´t ask me why but it looks more like a face care cream or so =P I like the pink and silver metallic tube, I think it looks neat!


I got this hair serum shortly ago and tried it out several times before I decided to write my review.
The Prexceed Collagen Moisturizing Hair Serum is a lightweight milky white gel cream with a very light floral scent which is applied to dry or towel dry hair and not rinsed off. It contains collagen, amino acid and keratin.

The first few times I used this I only took a small dollop and smoothed it in my hair and somehow didn´t notice a difference.
Since then I use more of this (about 4-5cm of the cream) and massage it in and my hair becomes so silky soft yet not greasy or heavy. What I like so much about this is that my hair looks tidy and neat with flyaways being tamed.


I am definitely continuing to use this and might even repurchase however I have a few other items incl. some from Prexceed to be tested soon as well.


I got the 100g tube from Sasa for about US$9 and think it´s worth it. This will last for quite some time I guess!

2 comments:

lilmizzruby said...

just wondering, is it greasy? cuz i have oily hair and i dont know if this will weigh it down if it get it.

Mischievous Mack said...

I remember the apricot cream review! It sounded so good I bought it on sasa myself :)
This one sounds good too! The box really looks like it should be skin care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates