Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Naris Up Uruoi-Ya Super Collagen BB Moist Cream SPF 30 PA++

So I am presenting you another Japanese BB Cream. More and more brands release their own version of this much coveted product.

Naris Up is a smaller but definitely good Japanese brand. I think they are mostly known for their acne skin care but their Uruoi-Ya line is also somewhat popular.


The new Uruoi-Ya Super Collagen BB Moist Cream SPF30 PA++ comes in a cute packaging but a very simple and boring squeeze-tube. Seems they didn´t really invest in product designing which is a pity in my opinion :P

This BB Cream´s benefits are:
-Essence
-Cream
-UV protection (UVB-SPF of 30 and UVA-PA of ++)
-Makeup Base
-Foundation (covers spots, pores, skin problems)... neutral skin color to fit a varitey of skin-tones
-Contains orange essence oil, hyaluronic acid, royal jelly and collagen.


The 25g tube will set you back 1050 Yen when you purchase it in Japan. I picked it up on eBay for US$9.45 plus shipping (it´s currently sold out on eBay). Adambeauty lists this for US$10.50 incl. shipping (add US$2/order no matter how many products you order for registered shipping).


To me it seems that nowadays any brand can just throw some color in their face cream and call it BB Cream to hype the product up.
To me the Naris Up Super Collagen BB Moist Cream falls more into the tinted moisturizer category. It´s super sheer but also very light and comfortable to wear. Seems the general consensus among Japanese brands seems to be to produce lightweight BB Creams which makes them quite different from the original Korean versions.

The color looks a little dark at first but it´s so sheer that it works quite well even though I like to slap on a good amount of this stuff. It evens out my skin a little but not as well as say Meishoku Moist Labo or Kiss Me Sunkiller.


This is however an excellent moisturizer as it makes my skin silky smooth but not sticky or heavy at all.

This product is not scented and comes in 1 shade only.
All in all this is a nice product and well worth purchasing if you like a lightweight sheer tinted moisturizer. Best probably for normal-dry skin-types and most skin-tones from light-medium since it has such little amount of color.

My favorite Japanese BB Creams are still Meishoku Moist Labo Natural and Kiss Me Sunkiller BB.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates