Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kosé Cosmeport Cosmagic Sweet Deco Cheek in PK01 Strawberry Pink

I´ve noticed this sweet little Cosmagic makeup line from Kosé a while ago (well, not long ago as it must be quite a new brand) but wasn´t so interested in the few products (mascara, liner etc.). Recently they released 2 new blushes called Sweet Deco Cheek and I couldn´t resist picking up the one in PK01 Strawberry Pink.


The Cosmagic Sweet Deco Cheek comes really neatly packaged (quite bulky) displaying the colors, compact and 2 applicators really nicely.


The compact looks like a big crystal which actually reminds me of some Korean brand (Rita Rove I think?). It feels rather heavy and well made (at least the cover hehe).
You get 2 applicators: a small blush brush made of nice and soft hair and a cute little wand with a fluffy fuzzy top (reminds me of a cat toy...or maybe some kinky toy? hehe =P). You can only fit the brush inside the compact, the stick won´t fit.
There is a plastic tray provided for resting the brush when you want to carry it along in the compact.


There is no mirror which is about the only lack I can find in the blush.

You get 3 blush colors: One is a very dry cream with a silky shine and 2 shimmery powder shades (a highlighter and a blush).


All 3 colors are quite pigmented so I must make sure not to over-apply the blush. I first use the cream shade as a base (belox my face powder) and then apply the darker pink blush on my cheeks (after applying face powder). I then dust the highlighter on my forehead, nose, under my eyes and on my chin. While the blush is quite shimmery it´s not too much for my taste however if you are working in a more conservative environment this might be actually a bit too shimmery.


The colors are a sweet light pink (cream), medium strawberry icecream-pink and a super pale pink (almost white). I really love the colors as they are really flattering my natural skin-tone.


You can get these Sweet Deko Blushes and other Cosmagic items on Adambeauty (click here) for US$21.50/each. The other color available is PK02 Peach Pink which looks rather orangey in my opinion.

7 comments:

. said...

The wand brush thing!! I imagine your daughter would want to/love to take it off you!!

The packaging is adorable as well~~ I love the fact that Japanese brands give you highlighters and blushes in the same pan. It makes life that little much easier!

Anonymous said...

this is just too cute. and that puff with a stick looks like a magic wand! you swing it and you are all beautiful! lovely review!

galpal.hi said...

That blush compact is so cute and sweet looking! Thank you for sharing!

*Kat*

Anonymous said...

That blush is beautifull!! ^^ thank you for the swatche :D

Mischievous Mack said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous blush set. It's bizarre that theres a cream and powder together, but cool. I am going to have to get it :)
Thanks for the review!

Catherine said...

OMG that wand puff thingy is SO CUTE!

Beige Renegade said...

It's interesting you found these colours very pigmented...to me they don't even show up on my skin!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates