Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cute Japanese stationery haul =)

I love cute stationery and I have a really huge stash here which I also share with my kids or let´s say many things I bought are for them actually (like most pencils, erasers etc.).... One of my favorite sellers is glenns2634 on eBay.
This is my most recent haul, really love the cute goodies!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

aww such cute stuff ^__^ i want

Cutie Fishball said...

you are such a nice mommy!!! When I was brought up my mom was rather strict, and I don't really have a lot of fancy stationery to grow up with, until when I was old enough to get allowance, that's when I bought cute stationery for myself... and one of my collections are letters and envelop sets, since people in our school like to exchange letters a lot...

Does your kids use mechanical pencils? I grew up using them because no sharpener is needed! and there are tons of cute mechanical pencils out there...

The eco bag looks pretty nice... and that is that baby blue door hook for? for hanging your eco bag???

I wish I have a mama like you, heehee!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Zomg! You make an awesome mommy :)

Cosuki Naru said...

Lovely and cute!
Kisses from Spain!
Muackss

~Lisa said...

WWOOOW! Super cute!!! I wish my mom would stockpile me with that much cute stuff! It might motivate me to do my homework. LOOL
Or sometimes, they're just too pretty to be used!

Suzy said...

That door hook! *squee* So kawaii! :D

Elisa ♥ said...

wooow, that's a lottt o_o !! but it's cuteee =D

Anonymous said...

wow thats a huge haul! everything looks so cute.. i was a big fan of japanese stationary as a kid too hehe. you are such a nice mum!

steph said...

everything's soooo cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates