Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More from Gmarket...

As I said earlier I ordered quite another bunch of stuff from Gmarket and since they are lightning fast over there at Gmarket everything arrived as of today despite placing my orders like mid-end last week!
 
This is a very pic-heavy post so accept my apologies if it takes longer to load..
i want to add a general observation first... it seems many sellers got the message that it´s very annoying to over-estimate the shipping weight as this means the buyer will pay a very high amount upfront and even though there will be a refund it´s always stuck in the Gaccount... e.g. etudegmark (Etude House ) used to put an estimated shipping weight of 1.1kg per item, now e.g. the eyeshadow palette I ordered had an estimated weight of 0.2kg which is more logic.
As a matter of fact I noticed many sellers put a weight that´s way lower than the actual item, e.g. I ordered some 450ml body lotion with an estimated weight of 0.3kg...that can´t work. I must stress you to alwaysy check your overseas shipping status as the package will be held until the fees are paid and you are not getting an email to request the payment...so you must check your order status incl. international daily!

Since LP is a beauty blog I´ll start with my beauty goodies...

Etude House:
i had to get some of those new bubble hair dyes! I got the darkest color (Deep Black) and this is really a great hair dye, very mild and super easy to use. Also got an eyeshadow palette (seems like great quality, the best from EH so far), a pouch (perfect for carrying my stationery with me...a cash book, memo note, some pens, stickers, business cards etc.) and the super cute 4 new hand creams! Freebie was a purse organizer/makeup bag


Happy Bath haul (various sellers):
Lots of 450ml body lotion bottles, body oil, hand cream, body wash, face cleanser and 2 travel kits.... just do a search for 해피바스 and you´ll find lots of offers for Happy Bath stuff. It´s worth comparing prices and offers as there are quite big differences. 









Some hair dyes from Amore Pacific Welcos Confume. Most hair dye auctions are quite tough as there are so many different brands etc. packed in one listing.
Also got hair dyes from Mise en scéne, love that deep purple so curious how it will turn out once I use it =)
I like how most Korean hair dyes seem to contain a plastic cape, something I miss among Western and even Japanese brands.


Also got these 2 body lotions, they cost like around US$9 together! In the same auction (200768421) you can get 2 bottles of 450ml Happy Bath body milk for as little as around US$7.20 for both...that´s quite a steal. 
I chose options 5 (Inselene Olive Premium Body Essence Lotion 510g) and 9 (Body Phren Body Lotion Vanilla Milk 500g)...the 3rd drop-down menu lets you choose if you need Saturday delivery if I am not wrong.

And here are the accessories and stationery items I hauled. I got a purse (looks ok, a bit cheap though), purse organizer (love this! By coincidence the freebie from Etude House was a purse organizer, too, but much lower quality of course), wallet, card case, iphone case, bankbook pouch (good for stationery or smaller makeup items) and some pretty pens and day planners. 








As of right now there is only one smaller Gmarket haul which might arrive within this week. It only contains a few bottles of Redflo hair care and couple of body care items.


i think there is no need to buy new body lotions or shower gels for the next 10000 years for me now haha! But actually some bottles will go as gifts to my mom and friends so I will have a good reason to order more stuff soon haha =D

16 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

Make it within the next 2000 years, Kath. You hoarded A LOT! But they're such eye candies I'm not complaining bout the download time. It's worth the wait.

I've seen those cute hand creams here in local EH shops. was wonderin how much you got em for.

Joyce said...

i think i have the same purse organiser as you (which i got from gmarket!

steph said...

that's what i call a HAUL, girl!
gmarket is always way too confusing for me though *_*
can't wait for a review on the EH handcreams!
lippi~

Anonymous said...

I want to try the EH bubble hair dye :)
Nice haul xo

birkinbagbeauty said...

wow, that is one fantastic haul. I just love gmarket.
You are quite experimental with hairdye: the purple ones have a fun look.

Let us know how that cute wallet in pink (with that logo) works for you. It looks so adorable ♥

Elisa ♥ said...

woooooooooooooooow, that's a lot o_o!!!!! nice haul lol/

Kathi said...

The etudE house hand creams cost 4500 Won/each... Around us$4

~Lisa said...

Wow! Love your haul! It looks amazing! I love what you got =) Those hand creams look suuper cute!! And I love the stationary you got too ^^

Suzy said...

Droolworthy post! So many awesome stuffies! :D

I have to say, I'm impressed you know your way around Gmarket :) I've been trying to understand it, but I can barely find stuff (am desperately searching for the VOV Watershot foundation #19). My Korean just isn't up to par LOL.

Suzy said...

LOL typical :P I leave you a message saying I can't find that foundation on Gmarket (out of stock everywhere, omg!) and then I find it!

Have you ever bought from this seller?

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=177265138&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=%BF%F6%C5%CD+%BC%A6+%C6%C4%BF%EE%B5%A5%C0%CC%BC%C7

Diane said...

Great haul! The hand creams look so cute. I can't wait to see your review on the Purple hair dye it looks very pretty.

MaquiLab said...

These little animals are the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love your blog! I don't have access to Eastern beauty brands(though I love the fact that they invest so much in good packaging, so I enjoy when I find information about them. Hope someday I'll visit Japan and I'll have the opportunity to try them myself.

Anonymous said...

I really want the happy bath lotions and it's such a good deal (it only costs $11 NZ) but the shipping is more expensive- $20! So I don't I'll be able to get it :(

Kathi said...

purple hair dye: no. 193825127
Happy Bath shower foams: 182714923
Happy Bath body lotion duos, handcream, face yogurt, travel kit in this listing: 182714923
Happy Bath Red spa 189726398
Happy Bath Blue spa 189726316

to be able to select the correct choices I recommend using google translate

Pattie said...

how much did you pay for the shipping?

Anonymous said...

I want know how much shipping is too. Did they charge you the correct shipping cost or did you have to top up? I'm carious. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates