Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spring 2009: Kose Visee Blackish Forming Eyes in B-1 & B-5

Since I really was (and am) delighted with the new Blackish Forming Eyes from Visee in B-3 I ordered 2 more palettes when I saw them listed on Adambeauty.com (US$20/each...B-3 and B-5 are currently sold out though!). Ichibankao sells these for US$25/each incl. shipping and all colors are in stock.


I settled on B-1 (a neutral brown quad) and B-5 which looked like a gorgeous muted teal/aqua quad.

I won't go into details regarding packaging and texture as you can read about it here.


B-1 is a chocolate/dark brown combo which looks a little as if it would clash at first.


But the colors go together well and I am very happy with the overall result. I have to add that the colors in this palette are a little harder to blend than in the other 2 palettes.


The colors are a light yellow gold, warm reddish brown, dark chocolate brown and black.

B-5 looks rather muted when you look at it in the pan but the colors come out well pigmented and rather bright.


The aqua color is also more unique than it looks on the pics. It flashes gold so it looks a little more green in real life. The darker blue, while it looks like a bland navy in the pan, has green tones, too, so it harmonizes perfectly with the aqua.


The other colors are a super sheer pale bluish white (the sheerest color in the 3 Blackish Forming Eyes I have) with little glitters and deep black.


All in all B-5 is definitely worth checking out as it's a rather pretty and interesting palette. B-1 is nice but if you have many neutral shadows you can safely skip this.
B-2 seems to be a more golden brown palette and B-4 features soft pinks.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow now these 2 eye shadow palettes are gorgeous! your eyes look great with blues!!! Love the EOTDs the most!

Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

The blue looks amazing on you!

birkinbagbeauty said...

I absolutely love the reddish sparkles of the B-1 but I was not aware that the other ones blended better (I just have the B-1)

By the way, I nominated you in my list of Fave Beauty bloggers. You are such an inspiration and I could not skip your site. It is one of the first blogs I visit when checking blogs....(http://birkinbagbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/02/nominated-and-nominator-triple-award.html)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review Kathi! I want to get B-5 now!

Kathi said...

Hi Jojoba,
thanks =D I can pull off those cool aqua blues much better than baby blue etc. =D

Thanks Inspiring Beauty Creator =D

Hi birkinbagbeauty,
How do you like your B-1? It's my least fave palette of the lot!
Thanks for the nomination! =D

Hi Michelle,
yes, B-5 is very worth picking up!

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

fall in love with your eyes... and the palettes..so gorgeous..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates