Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cow Brand Japan Mu Tenka foaming face wash

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
I was searching for a cute new foaming cleanser in Hong Kong and I found this product I had never seen before in a Colourmix store right below our hotel.

I was already familiar with Cow Japan but never heard of their Mu Tenka skincare series. The whole bottle was printed in Japanese respectively translated in Chinese so I had to rely on the sales lady to assure me that this product is made for dry/sensitive skin.

This foaming facial cleanser is dispensed as very fine lather and feels very soft and absolutely not drying. This is unscented but has this light no-scent-smell you might find in other unfragranced cosmetics.

I liked to use this in the morning and in the evening after cleansing oil.
I used up my Mu Tenka foaming face wash already and really enjoyed this product as it was mild, non-drying and all in all just a pleasure to use.
This seems a bit hard to find, I can´t locate it in any of my usual online sources.

Rating 5/5

7 comments:

Noniek said...

I like the packaging. Too bad it's hard to find in internet :(

Anonymous said...

I love this product! it's my favorite foaming Japanese cleanser. It's so foamy, yet good for dry skin that I can even use it in the winter. And yes it is a shame that it's not found online at more stores.

Beige Renegade said...

Thanks for introducing a new face wash!! I need a new one after the Jurlique foaming cleanser did NOTHING for me >.<

Emma said...

i love this foam cleanser! its my favorite cleanser to use in the morning :) i got it from prettyandcute.com

http://www.prettyandcute.com/Gyunyu-Non-Additive-Foaming-Facial-Cleansing-Foam-200ml-p1810.html

Anonymous said...

You can find this cleanser at PrettyandCute.com

Anonymous said...

yay! this is one of my favorite cleansers but i never saw a review of it online before!! cool~~ ^^ i picked mine up at a local korean market.

Light Love said...

I totally saw that in Chinatown! I should have picked it up :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates