Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tony Moly Mini Bunny Hand Cream Sweet Pink

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!

Tony Moly released cute little hand creams and since they were out in pretty much all the drugstores in Hong Kong, especially in Sasa stores, I had to buy one!

What made me buy this Mini Bunny Hand Cream Sweet Pink was definitely the sweet pink tube with the bunnies =D I think there was at least one other kind available but I am a pink lover..

There isn´t much to say about this hand cream: it smells nice and feels moisturizing and did I mention the tube is so cute hehe =D
If you check the ingredients below you´ll notice that there are a lot of good ingredients in this cream like shea butter, urea, banana, papaya, mango etc. etc.

I carry this along with me in my purse all the time and it´s a really nice little gem to tote around!
Just be careful, the small cover can come off easily so be sure to screw it back tightly.

Rating 5/5 as there is nothing wrong about this stuff but on the contrary, it´s really nice!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute tube! The ingredients probably make it smell that nice~

Noniek said...

Wowww... I like the packaging. So cute!

Kim said...

omg the packaging! super cute >.<

Anonymous said...

korean products always got great+cute packaging. really admire their work.

organic cosmetics said...

It is a very handy pack for the handbag which most woman stuff it with make up and a moisturizer.very cute packaging.

eckness said...

Hey, I've got the beige one and it's nice as well =) however, would you happen to know the difference between the pink and beige versions?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates