Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kanebo Media Shiny Essence Lip A in RS-02 and PK-2

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!

Media is readily available in Hong Kong and it was a pleasure to be able to browse the brand myself instore.
I definitely wanted more of their Shiny Essence Lip A lipsticks so I picked up the 2 colors that attracted me most, PK-02 and RS-02.


As I mentioned in my previous review these lipsticks are really creamy, shiny and shimmery and feel very comfortable and moist to wear with decent staying power, too.


Pigment-wise these are on the sheer side but still show up well enough on my lips.


The Shiny Essence Lip is not scented and cost me HK$63/each which is quite inexpensive for such a nice lipstick.

RS-02 is a gorgeous rosy pink


PK-02 is a sheer peachy pink, even easy to apply without a mirror


All in all I am really happy with these lippies and would buy more if there are new colors (there weren´t so many to choose from in HK). Media seems to be overall a good quality and affordable brand and is definitely worth checking out.

Rating 5/5

5 comments:

Joy said...

I really like RS-02 such a lovely color. Thank you for the post!

Anonymous said...

Where exactly in HK did you find this brand please?

Kathi said...

I got them from Sasa but I think almost all drugstores stock these, tgey are so easy to find

Jen said...

Definitely like the rosy pink. I tend to gravitate to those colors! I'll put it on my wishlist ^^

Light Love said...

Wow, both of them look super pretty <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates