Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 4, 2011

Jelly Pong Pong Wide Awake Palette

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)

Jelly Pong Pong kindly sent me over some new products to test and review a while ago and since I got delayed with my reviews due to my exam it´s time to finally start!

The first item I am going to review is the Wide Awake palette for primp your eyes!
The palette itself is really cute, I love the sweet design and even though it´s a cardboard palette it feels really sturdy and well-made to me.

The Wide Awake palette contains 3 colors of eyebrow powder, an illuminating cream and a highlighter cream. Furthermore there is a mirror, an eyebrow powder brush and a pair of tweezers.

The creams are infused with candellila and beeswax and other good stuff. The items have not been tested on animals.
The illuminating cream is a light peachy slick cream which feels quite moisturizing however it can crease when used on the eyelids. The level of pigment is sheer to medium but still this product makes my eyes look awake and fresh.

The highlighting cream is a bit lighter and with a pale yellow tint. Like the other cream it´s quite slick and miosturizing and can crease when worn on the lids.
I like using this on the top of my cheeks, nosebridge, forehead and chin.
I recommend using both creams with a layer of powder on top for better lasting power.

The 3 eyebrow powders should suit most hair colors, I like using the darkest one as my hair is a deep brown color right now.
The included brush is a good helper in applying the eyebrow powder and the small tweezers get the job done well, too!

Overall this is a good eye-brightening and eyebrow-defining palette very worth purchasing.

Rating 4/5

4 comments:

Steph said...

interesting palette!


tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

sugar sugar said...

this looks like a great palette! :)

JF said...

I have the original version by jelly pong pong called wake up make up palette( which is still being sold on their website). It has the same Ingredients as this one but green packaging.

thorleygreen said...

I like the eyebrow shades .

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates