Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer 2011: Kosé Nature & Co Mint & Tea Refresh Mist and Mint & Tea Sun Protector SPF50+ PA+++

If you see this post on a site other than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
I have quite a soft spot for Kosé´s "natural" skincare line Nature & Co. I just like the nature-themed kind of packaging, herbal scents and easy and quite affordable products.

2 of the newest products are especially formulated for the hot summer weather as one is a sun protection milk whereas the other one is a refreshing mist ideal for this hot weather and as an aftersun care for stressed skin.

Both products are from the "mint & tea" mini skincare series and I *think* they are limited edition. Both contain mint extract and a variety of tea extracts.

The Sun Protector has an SPF of 50+ and PA+++ so it´s quite a strong sunscreen. It has a distinctive mint herbal scent which is not bothersome as it´s quite light.

The bottle has to be shaken prior to each use to mix the lotion well. This is quite a liquid milk but unfortunately what ruins this a lot for me is the weird greasy feeling this leaves on my skin...this stuff doesn´t seem to absorb nicely but rather feels like sitting on top of my face.


So even though this might be a good sunscreen it´s just not comfortable to wear and feels like a burden to my skin. I will use it up on my body though where it seems to perform nicely.

So overall for my face a nay but ok for body use.


Rating 2.5/5

The Mint & Tea Refresh Mist is for face and body use and comes in a 200ml spray bottle. The bottle seem good as it also sprays when I hold it upside down (to reach my back).

The mist feels refreshing and has a nice, clean and fresh aroma (herbal, thyme and mint perhaps) and feels slightly moisturizing (but not greasy).
I like using it allover my body and my face and it doesn´t seem to irritate my skin at all, on the contrary, it seems quite calming and soothing.

All in all I really like the mist and think it´s a nice refreshing treat for the summer. It´s replacing my regular body lotion on hot days as it feels moisturizing enough when I am sweaty already =P

Rating 5/5

I got both products in a Watson´s store in Hong Kong and don´t remember how much I paid however you can get these on eBay, e.g. Alphabeautyuk has both in stock.

3 comments:

Mizu said...

aww..the mist is quite interesting!I wish I can haul more japanese products but the price is too expensive for me besides its hard to get =)

indie.doll said...

nice post :) i've never heard of Kose's Nature and Co line before :o i love the packaging, has a very organic and vintage feel.

- www.chuufuu.blogspot.com

saltvinegar said...

I was planning on getting the sun protector but thnks to ur post I think I'm sticking to biore instead

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates