Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kosé Nature & Co Three Butters Lip Essence Fruit and Floral

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!

Here is quite an overdue review for the Three Butters Lip Essence Fruit and the Three Butters Lip Essence in Floral from Kosé Nature & Co. I purchased them back in January and have used up one and used half of the other meanwhile so time to review before I forget how I liked this product =D

The Lip Essence (in either flavor) comes in a cute squeeze tube with slanted applicator and contains 8g.
This is a rather hmmm..."liquid" lip care balm..or let´s say it´s like a thicker serum with a very slick feel. Weird description, sorry! It´s not sticky like a gloss but gives a slightly glossy sheen and seems to absorb well.

The Lip Essence contains cocoa butter, macadamia nut oil and shea butter as well as olive oil and safflower oil.
To me this is nicely moisturizing product and even though it´s not so long-lasting my lips feel very soft and smooth after the essence has worn off.

There are 2 scents: fruit and floral. Fruit is a nice fresh slightly orangey scent whereas floral features a very subtle and unobtrusive rose fragrance.

Overall a pretty nice product, I like both scents though fruit is a bit better in my opinion.
I got them on eBay, I don´t remember the price but right now I see these listed for around US$10/each incl. shipping (not exactly cheap, I know!).

Rating 4/5

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates