Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kanebo Kracie Moistage Perfect Essence BB Cream UV SPF 16 PA++

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
And yet another Japanese BB Cream hit the market! And of course I had to test it hehe =D

The Moistage by Kracie series is targeted towards dry skin-types and so is the new Perfect Essence BB Cream UV SPF16 PA++.

According to the seller I purchased this from (as so often alphabeautyuk on eBay) this cream has the following benefits:
-essence
-emulsion
-UV protection SPF16 PA++
-skin correction and pore coverage
-skincare ingredients include silk protein, squalene and collagen
-does not require removal with a makeup remover

This BB cream is really moisturizing so right now in this hot weather it feels a bit too heavy even though I have rather dry skin. However for the cooler month this should be a nice product.

To me this is not really a BB cream, it´s more of a lightly tinted moisturizer as it doesn´t give much coverage and the heavy silicone-y BB cream feeling is missing, too.

The color is a very fair yellow peach which blends into my skin very well.
The Perfect Essence BB Cream UV is not scented and doesn´t irritate my skin at all.


Overall a nice lightly pigmented tinted moisturizer ideal for dry skin and cooler weather.

Rating 4/5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually quite disappointed with the BB creams. I got the hot pink one that comes in a round tube and a another one but I just don;t get them.
I see them on other people and they look amazing but on me it just looks cakey and I'm not putting much. i moisturised and no, it doesn't work.
I will keep on using my Origins Vita Zing wich is actually the same principle and it's a million times better.
I'm glad you found one that works for you. I might have to investigate a bit more to get the one for me (if I can be bothered that is).
X

Anonymous said...

I am actually quite disappointed with the BB creams. I got the hot pink one that comes in a round tube and a another one but I just don;t get them.
I see them on other people and they look amazing but on me it just looks cakey and I'm not putting much. i moisturised and no, it doesn't work.
I will keep on using my Origins Vita Zing wich is actually the same principle and it's a million times better.
I'm glad you found one that works for you. I might have to investigate a bit more to get the one for me (if I can be bothered that is).
X

Shelly said...

I've personally only tried out Korean BB creams...would you feel that Japanese BB creams work just as well? I'm really trying to look for something with great coverage! Problem is, no BB cream fits my skin in the summer since I tan so fast and easily. =[ Too bad this one doesn't give much coverage, the packaging is really cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates