Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Majolica Majorca Strawberry Macaron mirror

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
I scored this cute GWP pocket mirror from Majolica Majorca´s Strawberry Macaron spring collection on eBay recently (seller alphabeautyuk)...it´s really pretty so I wanted to share pics.


8 comments:

♫Erimin♫ said...

wooo is sooo pretty is big? how much does it cost?

Jen said...

Very cute and pretty! Would it fit in your purse? It looks kinda big to be compact but kinda small if not.

Shelly said...

alphabeautyuk is a godsend, many of my products come from that eBay seller/store!! Very cute pocket mirror by the way! =]

Kawaiiberri92 said...

i like it its so cutee ^u^

Claire said...

This is rather off topic :P
I'm kind of curious though, because I'm interested in going to places like HK with a couple friends of mine. How do you go about ordering food/drinks if you don't know their language? I'm nervous about things like that haha!

Kathi said...

Yes, it's indeed a pocket mirror, fits the palm of my hand

HK is easy, most people speak English anyway!

cream puff said...

WOW!! this mirror looks really cute!! you're such a frequent buyer from alphabeautyuk. ^^ I've only bought a few times from them and I was always pleased with my purchases.

Astrophysics said...

Hi there, i love this mirror really kawaii. Sorry enter here and talk about other thing, but anyone here knows what happened with mymakepreviews.blogspot? I kind miss jojoba =/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates