Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 31, 2011

LP - The USA edition: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF25 in 05 Fair

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
I am not so much a fan of most Neutrogena makeup (at least what I tried)... Well it´s not bad but nothing particularly impressed me. Anyway I purchased this Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF25 in 05 Fair on Drugstore.com as it was on sale and the color looked like it would suit me.

Here is what Neutrogena claims/tells us about this product:

This comes in a silver twist-click pen which is quite fat and has a brush applicator so the product just oozes onto the brush when you twist the bottom.

I have read/seen a few reviews for this product and some reviewers complained about the lack of pigment in this product. To me this is actually quite pigmented and it covers my minor dark shadows around my eyes and brightens them up instantly. I also like to use this on the rest of my face as a concealer and it does the job so well.

This is a very smooth and moisturizing cream which spreads easily so it makes the skin around my eyes look smoother and very even which was a really nice surprise to me.

The added sun protection of SPF25 is quite a nice bonus, too!
05 Fair is a very pale milky flesh color which works *perfectly* for me. Color-match-wise this might be the best concealer I have found in long time!

This seems to be unscented and cost me around €8 or so on Drugstore.com.
Overall great for someone with fair, normal-dry or dry skin and minor eye circles/other flaws to cover. For others this might make a nice highlighter as it seems to have a light pearly quality (nothing wild or shimmery though) but might not offer enough coverage for really dark circles.
This comes in a total of 4 shades so you might want to check out the other colors if the 05 Fair looks too light for you.

Rating 5/5 as this is perfect stuff for me =)

5 comments:

Fiona Star said...

I'm totally trying this when I run out of my Maybelline Age-defying Spa concealer cos I need something with SPF. My Maybelline one has SPF25 too but it comes in a tube, so I'm thinking of trying this with the brush. Thanks for the review!

Sharlynn said...

looks good...I haven't been looking for an undereye concealer...although there are those heavy days...can't find neutrogena make up here but I will be looking out for something similar...I love the brush applicator! less mess...

Emilie said...

I love the pearly sheen! Terrific review. I will have to check this out.

Hope In A Blog said...

I love the Sulwhasoo Eye brightener, it has spf 35 which is pretty high!

Marcus said...

My wife showed me this review and forced me to buy this for her. I must say she loves it, most definitely one of her favorites. Thanks for the review

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates