Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

eBay Stationery haul from glenns2634

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow repostswith proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
Sorry, another stationery haul post =X But I just love cute stationery (and yes, I do share with all my kids so often not much of it is left over for me haha) and cute stationery hauls usually just look nice on pics =D
One of my favorite sellers right now is glenns2634 on eBay who is located in Japan and is listing the cutest erasers, pens etc.
Here is the haul:





The Sakura Collection pens from Ballsign are my fave item, 10 pens in pink-tones! How sweet =D



8 comments:

Blah said...

Those pink pens really are soo cute! The lipstick erasers are pretty neat also. XD

Ashley said...

Your kids are so lucky to have a mom addicted to stationary! It makes doing homework with cute pens & paper less boring.

Ms.Lovender said...

Those Sakura pens are really cute and I can`t even stop using them. :)

Sharlynn said...

Haha...aren't Japanese Stationaries just the cutest?

Anonymous said...

ya, ur kids must be quite "hardworking" in doing their school homework, coz got a wonderful mom:>

The Daily Reflect said...

omg! i love those pens!! I really want them! I looked on the seller's list and I guess they aren't there anymore. Are there any other sites that would have them?! Because they are just to die for!!

Joy said...

I was given the One Lovely Blog award and I would like to pass on the love to you :) Please check it out at http://ariarhapsody.blogspot.com/2011/07/share-love.html

Emilie said...

What cute stuff! Great product reviews.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates