Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 4, 2011

My Scheming Silk Protein and Caviar Extract Masks

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!
My Scheming is a (new?) brand of sheet masks from Taiwan. I got couple of mask packs from Hong Kong (the Double Lifting series which came in boxes of 5 pcs) and recently I got 2 of the 10-pc packs from Sasa as they were really cheap (US$7.60 per 10pcs), however the price has gone up to US$12.60 which is a little weird!.

I got the masks in the Silk Protein and Caviar Extract versions.
The masks are made of super soft and rather thin cloth which is cut to fit excellently. Furthermore each of them is saturated with 30ml of a liquid gel-like essence which is quite a lot but due to the great cut and thin well-adhering material it doesn´t slip.


Like the majority of sheet masks this is a refreshing treat which makes my skin super smooth and soft and gives a certain brightness to my complexion.
The masks are lightly scented but with a pleasant not overly heavy fragrance.
Effect-wise I don´t notice a difference between Silk Protein and Caviar Extract.

Overall these are high-quality masks, are affordable and mild to my skin, brighten my complexion and feel refreshing.

Rating 5/5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I noticed the sudden raise in the price department too! One of the My scheming mask I bought was the VITAMIN E + ALOE VERA MASK for 7.60$ from sasa.com and after I received my package I checked the website and saw that its 12.60$!! I wanna know why! lol. But i am loving these My Scheming masks!

Kathi said...

Sasa is often doing that... Like they are testing the popularity of an item and if it's selling well they raise the price

mulberrytea said...

I wonder if it has to do with exchange rates coming out of certain Asian countries? For instance, all my favorite Japanese brands (Heroine Make, Sana, Kao Essential) have all gone up significantly in price, but the Chanel items I order have not (currently still below US retail).

I hope it goes back to normal soon :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates