Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Canmake Cheek & Cheek in 02 Rose Tiara

If you see this post on another site than lotuspalace.blogspot.com it has been stolen and used without my permission. I only allow reposts with proper credits for my work (please contact me first!)!

I found a Canmake "counter" or rather stand (but with a Canmake sales person to assist in picking out products) in the Harbour Plaza Mall (in a big Japanese department store but can´t remember the name =X) and hauled some products (I even got a free hair care oil as I purchased stuff worth over HK$500), among them the new Cheek & Cheek blush in 02 Rose Tiara.

The cute little Cheek & Cheek blush consists of 2 colors encased in a clear plastic compact, including a quite soft but tiny blush brush.
This product contains jojoba oil, squalane, hyaluronic acid, cranberry extract, bilberry extract and rosemary leaf extract. Read about the virtues on Canmake´s website here!

This blush seems really finely milled and quite pigmented, especially for such an afforable item (RRP 680 Yen in Japan)! It applies smoothly and evenly and stays on well all day long (as long as my makeup doesn´t melt off in this unbearable heat hehe).
The finish this product creates is a softly shimmery but not too shiny or glittery look.

02 Rose Tiara is a pretty hot pink/light candy pink combo. I like either mixing the colors or use the lighter one like a highlighter. As mentioned it shows up well on my fair skin but can´t comment how it would perform on deeper skin-tones.


Overall a really nice blush with good color pay-off, good lasting power and a pretty glowy finish.

Rating 5/5

10 comments:

Unknown said...

the color looks so cute!

terry said...

it's probably LOG ON...=D

Wombat said...

Oh glad you are reviewing these- I saw on a few Asian blogs and particularly noticed the comments on if you bought 2 canmake cheek & cheek and place them side by side, it really looks like a Jill Stuart blush quad, lol. These look beautiful! I'm still waiting to dip into my creme canmake blushes.

Steph said...

i ahve this! it is pretty, certainly if you like dolly cheeks.!

tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

Punya said...

It's so pretty! Perfect for the dolly look!

▲dear elaine said...

In HK they sell Canmake at citysuper's ! There's one in Times Square as well *__* super love !

kyoko said...

I was tempted to get this since its so cute an affordable XDD But yeah its really pretty!

Also the Japanese store should be I'm guessing C!ty super cause that's the only Japanese department store in Habour City =/

Elaine said...

Hello Kathi! The store name is called City Super! ;)

Light Love said...

Wow, so pretty!! The colors are so nice, and the product itself doesn't look dry and powdery <3

vee; said...

I've always wanted to try canmake products! Do you know where to get them online? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates