Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Banila Co The Secret Marble Blusher in 01 Delight


After being really impressed with the first items I purchased from Banila Co I decided to try one of their baked blushers/highlighters.

I first spotted pics of this item in the Spring 2008 collection pic and decided to give it a try sometime later. Finally I ordered it and it's a really nice product so Banila Co doesn't let me down once again.

The Secret Marble Blusher comes in a cute pink metallic pot with a small brush included.
The powder has a light fragrance, floral like roses and gives a very light glowy shimmer.


The color I got #01 Delight is a pale peach which is more suitable as a highlighter. It does have enough color so I can pull it off as a very pale blush but it's really very light so most people will find it more useful as a highlighter.

This item retails for 18000 Won (about US$18) but I paid more online.

If you're searching for a soft peach highlighter this is a good choice. It will probably last an eternity, too, as very little product is needed per application.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates