Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beaute de Kose Summer 2008: Multi-Reflection Colors Eye & Cheek Color palette


I apologize for not posting for almost a week now but I have been extremely busy with arranging my kids rooms. It was a very tiresome and boring work but now I am back :)

While browsing ichibankao.com I spotted Beaute de Kose's new summer collection consisting of 2 Liquid Eyeliner Fantasist, 2 Rouge Fantasist lip glosses and 2 pretty Limited Edition palettes called Multi-Reflection Colors Eye & Cheek Color. One color, 001 Strawberry Ice, immediately caught my eye and I ordered it.


I am not a huge fan of Beaute de Kose in general but I have some items I like and I really was attracted to the pretty silver faux-leather and rhinestone compact so I couldn't pass this palette up.

All 4 colors have a very pretty pearl shimmer and are on the pastel side but still are pigmented enough to show the actual color you see in the pan (don't you hate when different pastels turn up white in the end?). The texture is very soft and a bit powdery so the brush picks up lots of color easily. The colors are: white, light lilac-y pink, strawberry ice-cream pink (the most pigmented color) and a pinkish light beige taupe.


I am sure I can create a pretty fresh summer look on both eyes and cheeks with the little cute palette.

This comes with a small blush brush in the mirrored compact which safely snaps close with a strong magnet.

The little attached chain looks very pretty and was one of the reasons why I ordered this (yes, I AM a sucker for cutesy packaging!)

The other color quad available is 002 Peach Frost which is a warmer combination of white, beige, apricot and brown.

Retails for 4500 Yen for 4.7g of product.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates