Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Great mail day =)

I got my long awaited haul from Korea today. Here's a first pic, I am going to take photos now...will post them soon so check back!


Updated:

Here's a pic of the stuff I purchased:


Also got some skin care items (incl. the full-size freebie masks & lip balm):


Freebies/samples:


Posts on the individual items will follow after trying them out over the next days/weeks!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Where did you buy all these items??

And how is the Skinfood Mineralize-type highlighter?

Wang Yang said...

Great Haul!!

May I know which brand these 2 masks are from: Mineral Water Soothing & Daily Fresh!

Thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

ohmy. I think i just went to heaven. did you buy all of this from ipinkorea on ebay?

Kathi said...

londonfan:
Everything purchased from ipinkorea on ebay. I got a discount though since I ordered so much stuff =D

Wang Yang:
The masks are from VOV from their "Daily Mask" range.

fauxthentic:
yep, from ipinkorea =)

Beauty Addict said...

Hi Kathi, wow great haul! I'm a avid user of SkinFood Carrot Collagen Eye Mask! It moisturises my eye area pretty well :) Spot that in the pictures.

gracie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates