Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 14, 2008

MISSHA M Shiny BB Cream SPF27 PA++


I've been really hooked on BB creams lately.
After using my Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream daily for the previous 10 days I noticed that my skin indeed improved and got much more even. I usually have some red bumps on my cheeks as my skin is easily irritated but they're now almost gone and my skin appears clearer and feels very soft. The Skin Food BB cream is a bit heavy and has a strong scent I don't really like but it's great in giving medium skin-coverage and as said above it improved my skin texture.

For more info on Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream and BB cream in general click here.


Today I received 2 more BB creams, this time from MISSHA. I decided to try and wear the Shiny BB Cream today and I have to say I am really satisfied with the result it delivers.
As the name suggests this cream will give you a pretty glow and I was a bit concerned it might end up glittery or sweaty looking. But it's a very light and soft, almost a bit dewy glow that looks very pretty when you wear the BB cream on its own. The Shiny BB cream is a bit lighter than the Skin Food Mushroom one so it's good for very fair ppl like me.


Shiny BB cream gives light skin coverage and feels moist and not too heavy on my skin. It also has a pleasant scent that I can tolerate easier than the Skin Food Mushroom BB cream.


It comes in a hygienic tube and contains 50ml. I don't know the retail price but I paid a bit over €12 (about US$19) for my tube so I think it's quite cheap.
I don't think my skin will get irritated from this as I didn't notice any reaction so far (I usually get a burning sensation and red bumps and patches right away when a skin care or makeup item doesn't work for me). I will update if my skin reacts to it.

Ingredients list:


1 comments:

Carmen said...

Thanks for the review,
I'm deciding between the Shiny and the Watery versions.
I'm sort of attracted to Skin 79's Lovely Girl BB too
=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates