Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Clio Art Blusher #2


This is my first ever item from Clio (a brand only sold in Korea) and I have to say this has to be one of the prettiest blushes I purchased recently.
I've been a sucker for anything baked (makeup related lol) in the previous months. It started with Laneige's Snow Radiant items (blush, highlighters, eyeshadows) and there is no end in sight. It seems that it's a trend in Korea right now and I happily jump on the bandwagon =)


The Art Blushers come in a pretty mirrored flip-top compacts with various art paintings printed on.
Here's a pic of my compact of the Art Blusher in #2 (hmmm..does that look somehow naughty to anyone else here or am I the only dirty-minded pervert here? LOL)


Like many of the baked-type powder product this blush has a slightly harder texture but my brush picks up plenty of the powder. It has a slightly shimmery finish that gives a healthy glow.

The blush in #2 Pink has various shades of rose, pink, ivory and bronze. It mixes into a pretty cool pink I really adore! It shows up really well on me and 2 swipes of the blush are enough to give a pretty splash of color.


Art Blusher contains 9 g and retails for around US$20. It comes with a small flat brush that could be useful if you're in a rush. If you have someone who can pick this up for you definitely give it a try!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crap. this is beautiful. From ebay as well?

Kathi said...

I had the seller pick this up for me as she doesn't have it listed. I also ordered the shadow quad in #3 from her but she forgot to send it =( Will have to wait some longer to get it!

Anonymous said...

how much did you pay for it?

Anonymous said...

oops. you already wrote how much it was =)

Kathi said...

yea that should be the approximate retail price. Of course I paid more (about US$35) =(

Beauty Addict said...

This blusher looks really yummy! I wanna have it! Seen the Muse from Musing of a Muse Review it some time back.

Anyway, is this available only from Korea?

gracie

Kathi said...

I think you can pretty much only get this from Korea.
I saw an online store in the US carrying some of the eyeshadow duos though:
http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/clio-italian-art-eye-shadow-p197.cfm

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates