Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lioele New Premium Package

While browsing around in the net I stumbled across this super cute makeup kit from Korean cutesy brand Lioele.



For 48500 Won (about US$47) you get:
-Silky Highlighter BB Touch (that pink stick with a brush)
-Beyond The Solution BB Cream
-Marbling Blusher
-Magic Styling Mascara
-Lip Blooming Tint
-Blooming Gloss
-Blooming Liptox

This looks definitely super yummy!

You can check the website here. The site with the kit has a small tutorial video and pics using the individual items.

2 comments:

^^ said...

dear
i would like to get lioele from gmarket, but same fate as hanskin, they just check on the "local shipping" checkbox, i can't get the products.. *sad* *sad*
any place to get with reasonable price on this product kindly advise.

JezLian said...

Hi,

It can be purchased in Singapore also. http://jezshop.blogspot.com/search/label/lioele

Official Website: http://www.lush-group.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates