Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My makeup storage =)

I have a ton of makeup that takes up quite some space to store. I purge my stash every 3-4 months to be able to fit in new items and get rid of older ones I don't have use for. Since I order online only it happens unfortunately that some products just don't deliver what the pics and online swatches promise. It's a waste but I can't prevent it. I sell off all the good items on ebay later though so they usually find someone who can appreciate them more.

I have a big drawer commode from Ikea of which more than half is only used to store my makeup. I use 1 small drawer and 2 of the big drawers only for my collection.

In the small drawer I store my Etude Peach collection, Skin Food Bordeaux kit, sample sets, my makeup brushes and tools and my sheet masks:

2nd drawer is only for eyeshadows, liners, eyebrow products and mascara/base items:



3rd drawer stores my face products such as foundations, concealers, highlighters, blushes and my lip products such as glosses, lipliners and lipsticks.


5 comments:

serrah! said...

whoa!! thats alot!!
let me know if your going to sell some of your items! :o)

Kathi said...

Yea I am such an addict, but I just can't pass up new collections =X
Ok, I'll let you know =)

Unknown said...

Hey kathi!

its been a long time!! so glad you started your own blog...now its easier to search for your pictures and swatches and reviews!!!!!!

could you let me know where did you get those wardrobe dividers for your makeup?

cheers

nutty (mua)

Kathi said...

Hi Nutty =D *hugs*
Those little boxes are from Ikea so they fit exactly in their drawers (the chest is from Ikea, too... I think from the MALM series).
Cheers,
Kathi

chococake said...

Hihi flecks:) this is chococakehk from MUA :)

I am also lately into BB cream

My fav is skin79 super +

fab blog ^^ keep up the gd work

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates