Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Skin Food Honey Duo Shadow 04: I am NOT impressed...


As many here might know I am a fan of Skin Food as I find their items cute and affordable and I am particularly in love with their Sugar Bloom Shadow Box.

So when I spotted their Honey Duo Shadows online I thought of giving one a try and honestly it was a bit difficult to pick a duo as most color combinations didnt' look too appealing to me.

Anyway, 04 seemed quite pretty: A combination of dark plum and light fleshy pink looked very wearable and already a good pick for fall.


The compact the eyeshadow duos come in is much plainer than the pretty Sugar Bloom vintage pill box-style case. The Honey duos come in simple yellow plastic cases with a mirror and tiny applicator included.

The shadows are nearly matte. I am not a fan of mattes but I decided to give the duo a try anyway and have to say that I dislike the weird crumbly texture of the shadows. I found they apply unevenly and I found flecks of purple eyeshadow all over my face.
The result is also kinda dull and blah. The colors are pretty but not stunning and the matte uneven finish ruins the result.


I'd say save your bucks and spend them on the gorgeous Sugar Bloom Shadow Box in #2 Brown.

This product retails for 6300 Won, about US$6 in South Korea. I paid quite a bit more though online.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates